The reality for Luton fans

sofatester

Winger
Will start to hit them very early on, on how horrendous this season will become. The excitement of getting promoted to the premier League and the first few games when you're full of adrenaline and buzzing to fuck will soon disappear

Their fans will still be singing their hearts out in the first few games like they have been tonight because games like this they expect nowt

However because their squad is so so poor for premier League standards they will soon get sick to fuck at getting beat most weeks and in most cases comfortably.

It's a brilliant feeling when your club are playing premier league football but not when in reality you're getting hammered every week

Last edited:

1692996339645.jpeg

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
They know the deal though. Go down and use the money to improve. I’m sure they won’t be too downhearted about it all
This. They won't have been expecting anything but what is happening. They can have a season going to new grounds and come back stronger next time. They look no worse than Everton either.

While I’m sure you’re right, not sure you have a point to post this yet. They haven’t had a home game and have had 2 extremely difficult away games. There’ll be other sides who have similar results against Brighton and Chelsea this season and don’t get relegated.
I'll bump this in a few weeks
This board is extremely bitter. Get over it man they beat is fair and square.
It's got nowt to do with bitterness cloth heed. I have no problem with them beating us they deserved to.

I'm talking about the reality of their situation.

Last edited:

Back