The post Chrimbo blues

Pretty much back into it. I've successfully (so far) cut out school night drinking so looking forward to a nice couple of evenings relaxing with a few drinks. I'm absolutely clamming for a nice crisp cold lager like.

No. Quite the opposite. Christmas is alright but I do get bored of it being the same thing every year. I’m pleased it’s out of the way. Got loads coming up with days out, gigs, weekends away, holidays and really enjoying my job at the minute. Proper into climbing and fell walking as well so I enjoy that more than owt else.

No. Quite the opposite. Christmas is alright but I do get bored of it being the same thing every year. I’m pleased it’s out of the way. Got loads coming up with days out, gigs, weekends away, holidays and really enjoying my job at the minute. Proper into climbing and fell walking as well so I enjoy that more than owt else.

Make the most of it in case the bairn making is successful !!

Don’t get me wrong it’s all fun but it’s different

Last edited:
Make the most of it in case the bairn making is successful !!

Don’t get me wrong it’s all fun but it’s different
Alright Doctor Doom :lol:
I’ve got lack of sunshine blues, hate the weather at this time of year. Haway the Spring ☀️
I spend loads of my time in the gym and swimming at this time of year. Swimming makes me feel absolutely class. Come the spring I’ll swap that to hiking and climbing twice a week Outside. Just mix it up a bit. I like going out for food more at this time of the year then cooking outside, bbq, camping etc when it’s nicer.

Last edited:
Mate mine are 13 and 11 now and we do all sorts but just preparing that your freedom is restricted when they’re little cos you’re at work then up through the night helping with feeds.

It’s not doom - but I love being out the house and doing stuff this is curtailed until they can do the things you like with you mate
Post Christmas blues lasts for about 11 and a half months for me.

Alreet Santa

Back