The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

God help me, I have replied to that with the post you have then quoted and said the SAME THING AGAIN. Are you feeling alright fella?
I think his mag darkside is taking him over...

Many missing out on this being the reason.
I know. I didn't realise we had so many mag fans in disguise that get on here!
I agree, if this had been thought of as a serious exercise to stick it to the mags, it would be pretty sad... Like you say, it wasn't though!

We're enjoying the fact we've beaten you 5 times in a row, in 3 of those games we totally dominated you and two of those were at your own place. Would you not enjoy it if it was the other way around?

The still sing about beating one of the worst sides in top flight history 1-4 mate, so yes, of course they would/do. (Love that they rhymed 'up' with ..... 'up' :lol:)

God help me, I have replied to that with the post you have then quoted and said the SAME THING AGAIN. Are you feeling alright fella?

I think you need to read back. I said the same thing, because it was the second time you had replied about the same thing - i.e. unbiased report (or not as the case may be).

I agree, if this had been thought of as a serious exercise to stick it to the mags, it would be pretty sad... Like you say, it wasn't though!

For those dead against it, I wonder if its more the message rather than the piss take. Like would they have preferred "Ashley in" ? Just trying to work out why so many are being wet ends.

For those dead against it, I wonder if its more the message rather than the piss take. Like would they have preferred "Ashley in" ? Just trying to work out why so many are being wet ends.
thats what I don't get. If i was so against anything, I'd just walk away and let people get on with it. Seems to be because we are lower in the league than them? Also seems to be that those against the plane are also certain we are already relegated. Ie. They are whinging bed wetting fannies.

So anyone who disagrees with this must be a mag?

I could just as easily say anyone who agrees is a mag seeing as how embarrassing it will be for our support.

No I wasn't. I suggested instead of spending money on something you won't even be there to witness, maybe put it to better use to spur your also shockingly under performing team

As I said in previous post, I don't mind it one bit. I will actually raise a smile if it passes, just out of pity really
There will be loads there to witness it -just in case Sky decide against showing it. Loads of MLF's in and around Leazes Park will probably outnumber the Elswick/Scotswood scroats pretending to boycott (sp?)

What if the plane flys over AND we stay up. How will our support being embarrassed by it?
If we stop up, then (total) embarrassment will be averted. I still think it's a bit cringeworthy as we have only equaled the consecutive wins record, not beaten it.

If we stop up, then (total) embarrassment will be averted. I still think it's a bit cringeworthy as we have only equaled the consecutive wins record, not beaten it.

So basically you think we are going down? I can kind of see what you mean by the record, but it doesnt stop them saying 5-1 at every opportunity, which was ages ago and isnt a record.

So anyone who disagrees with this must be a mag?

I could just as easily say anyone who agrees is a mag seeing as how embarrassing it will be for our support.
Not at all. Just seems to be a lot who are worried about the mags being weally weally horrible to them and saying words that might make them cry.
If we go down (which I'm confident we wont) believe me, they are going to be ripping us anyway. But thats football.
How is it embarrassing?! I really don't get that. Everyone I have spoken to thinks its very funny.
This includes fans of Spurs, Chelsea, Millwall, Arsenal, P'boro...I could go on.
I really couldn't care either way, but I certainly don't think its anything to be embarrassed about.
I think it shows that we laughed at the shit idea that they couldn't make happen, and have turned it around on them

love how you've got playing trying to claim it's merely taking the piss out their original boycoutt banner idea because they know the idea is f***ing ridiculous in the concept of things but now can't back out

love how you've got playing trying to claim it's merely taking the piss out their original boycoutt banner idea because they know the idea is f***ing ridiculous in the concept of things but now can't back out
erm, no thats because thats exactly what it was. Think the threads still out there somewhere... :lol:
I love how fannies are getting themselves all worked up cos some mags might say nasty things to them

So basically you think we are going down? I can kind of see what you mean by the record, but it doesnt stop them saying 5-1 at every opportunity, which was ages ago and isnt a record.

I don't think we are going down, but it is a realistic possibility, and while it is a realistic probability I don't think we should be setting ourselves up for a fall.

Not at all. Just seems to be a lot who are worried about the mags being weally weally horrible to them and saying words that might make them cry.
If we go down (which I'm confident we wont) believe me, they are going to be ripping us anyway. But thats football.
How is it embarrassing?! I really don't get that. Everyone I have spoken to thinks its very funny.
This includes fans of Spurs, Chelsea, Millwall, Arsenal, P'boro...I could go on.
I really couldn't care either way, but I certainly don't think its anything to be embarrassed about.
I think it shows that we laughed at the shit idea that they couldn't make happen, and have turned it around on them

You just don't get it, do you? Of course they will take the piss anyway, but why give them more material to use? I refer you to my previous post:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-plane-fly-past-back-on.1060664/page-147#post-20197102

I don't think we are going down, but it is a realistic possibility, and while it is a realistic probability I don't think we should be setting ourselves up for a fall.

You just don't get it, do you? Of course they will take the piss anyway, but why give them more material to use? I refer you to my previous post:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-plane-fly-past-back-on.1060664/page-147#post-20197102
No I don't understand your argument. You seem determined for us to be relegated in some weird way??
I'm gonna chip in and rent a 2nd plane to fly behind the first with,
"If we get relegated, please don't be horrible to WHD. This wasn't his idea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back