The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs to be locked

I look on every day and it's f***ing groundhog day!!!
Exactly the same comments!

You do know that over a hundred people contributed, so if the money was sacked off and given to local charity this would be fraudulent?
Like me taking money off my mates to run a bus to Stoke away, then deciding at the last minute when Id recieved the money to spend it on something else.
It can't be done
Don't suggest it

Lock this thread or better still delete it.
It's a f***ing embarrasment the folk getting their knickers in a twist over such a little bit of banter which means fuck all in the scheme of thing

Please please make this stop

Loads of people have said that

This thread needs to be locked

I look on every day and it's f***ing groundhog day!!!
Exactly the same comments!

You do know that over a hundred people contributed, so if the money was sacked off and given to local charity this would be fraudulent?
Like me taking money off my mates to run a bus to Stoke away, then deciding at the last minute when Id recieved the money to spend it on something else.
It can't be done
Don't suggest it

Lock this thread or better still delete it.
It's a f***ing embarrasment the folk getting their knickers in a twist over such a little bit of banter which means fuck all in the scheme of thing

Please please make this stop

Logon or register to see this image

You do know that calling it banter serves to underline just how bad an idea it actually is? Banter.

Being serious, not a chance. Raising money for charity is one thing, being associated with this aberration is another. And you lot would use the extra money as some kind of justification, and you know it.

Plus @Jardin removing the orange revels is more Mag-like behaviour tbh.

You're so scared of the mags you would think your name was Steak Bake! :eek:

Being serious, not a chance. Raising money for charity is one thing, being associated with this aberration is another. And you lot would use the extra money as some kind of justification, and you know it.

Plus @Jardin removing the orange revels is more Mag-like behaviour tbh.

I think you'll find mag-like behaviour is planning to replace all of the orange ones with coffee but not managing to get to the shop to buy any.

Logon or register to see this image

You do know that calling it banter serves to underline just how bad an idea it actually is? Banter.
Right.

So what do you want to do about it that's not been said 1000 times?
Like I've said, it has to go ahead, 150 odd folk have paid for it, so for some on here to think that by 10/20 on here saying its small time over and over again that that might stop it , is ridiculous, as it will be fraudulent.

The only thing that this thread is doing is showing how worked up our fans get about fuck all, and how much they love winding each other up on here.
A few of the ones who want it stopped are imo as deluded as the mags. Thinking that us SAFC fans are a superior race of footy supporters and far too classy to indulge in a bit of piss taking

Not sure why 'banter' is now not allowed in your eyes and a 'taboo' word?
I do it with my mates all the time, maybe I'm not as 'classy' as you and what you percieve sunderland fans to be?

But we are all different, we all like a different laugh. Some folk like chubby brown, some like Benny hill and some like Mrs Browns boys (I like neither of them!)

I still find it really puzzling though, why some on here think they have the right to tell 150 odd who donated that they should now spend all that money on something else

It's f***ing egotistical and reeks of some superior complexity

Right.

Like I've said, it has to go ahead, 150 odd folk have paid for it, so for some on here to think that by 10/20 on here saying its small time over and over again that that might stop it , is ridiculous, as it will be fraudulent.

The only thing that this thread is doing is showing how worked up our fans get about fuck all, and how much they love winding each other up on here.
A few of the ones who want it stopped are imo as deluded as the mags. Thinking that us SAFC fans are a superior race of footy supporters and far too classy to indulge in a bit of piss taking

I do it with my mates all the time, maybe I'm not as 'classy' as you and what you percieve sunderland fans to be?

But we are all different, we all like a different laugh. Some folk like chubby brown, some like Benny hill and some like Mrs Browns boys (I like neither of them!)

I still find it really puzzling though, why some on here think they have the right to tell 150 odd who donated that they should now spend all that money on something else

I'm sure its been said on this thread, but the way you defend this bollocks is as embarrassing as the flyby itself

I'm all for a bit of piss taking of you lot, when we have the moral high ground (its been a while!), but the ironic thing is that Sunderland are the ones who look like tw@ts, rather than the joke being on us

I for one would love to see this nonsense happen, you've just sunk to the funeral depths :)

Would a flyby over the SoL not be money better spent to try and give your players and fans a boost? Last time I looked at the league and form table you's are in a bit of sh1t, and focusing on one win, which since you have mustered a 4-1 home defeat, is frankly laughable

Right.

Eh? I'm not saying banter is a taboo word it just sounds f***ing stupid.

Taking the piss is one thing, going to this extent is another. I think it's a bad idea, so I haven't contributed. I don't care if others think it is a good idea, mind, that's up to them. But I do think banter is shit so I reserve my right to take the piss out of the term.

I'm also not sure where your weird stance on 'classiness' is coming from.

I'm glad to hear you do not enjoy the work of the listed comedians, however, as they are all dog shit.

Also, you probably aren't as classy as me. I'm classy as owt.

Right.

I think you’ve totally misjudged the reasons behind those against the plane, IMO it’s nothing tp do with ‘looking classy’ (FFS, what a ridiculous term!) and not wanting to take the piss, it’s about being in a position to take the piss. We are in serious danger of relegation and have only equaled the derby consecutive victories record. If we had set a new record and were not in danger of relegation, I would probably agree with it, but not as it stands now. Believe me, if we go down the mags will dine out on this for years to come. “The mags will take the piss anyway” if we go down will probably be the reply. Yeah, they will, but why make it sweeter for them? Remember the 0-3 under Di Canio, what put the icing on the cake for us? One of their fans punching a horse and it being all over the news. Now, we would have celebrated victory anyway, but that incident just made it so much more enjoyable and gave us much more reason to take the piss. I don’t want to give the mags any more reasons to take the piss.

Remember the 0-3 under Di Canio, what put the icing on the cake for us? One of their fans punching a horse and it being all over the news.

Just when I've forgotten about that someone goes and mentions it again. That's me in stitches all bloody day :evil:

I'm sure its been said on this thread, but the way you defend this bollocks is as embarrassing as the flyby itself

I'm all for a bit of piss taking of you lot, when we have the moral high ground (its been a while!), but the ironic thing is that Sunderland are the ones who look like tw@ts, rather than the joke being on us

I for one would love to see this nonsense happen, you've just sunk to the funeral depths :)

Would a flyby over the SoL not be money better spent to try and give your players and fans a boost? Last time I looked at the league and form table you's are in a bit of sh1t, and focusing on one win, which since you have mustered a 4-1 home defeat, is frankly laughable

Rather than post on your rivals message board can I suggest you do the same.

However, I haven't got a f***ing clue how Sunderland or Newcastle fans go about getting better results out of their under performing players apart from support during a game?

Answers on a post card to:

More total bullshit
Spouted by a lunatic
FTM :)

Been said many times already but of we go down the mags will take the piss double because of the fly by. We're gonna have to be prepared for that. I'd be more comfortable in doing it if we were looking like we were going to be safe.
On the contrary part of me is saying we should just do it. It might be our last moment to gloat for a long time. (I think we're gonna go down) We should enjoy the 5 in a row to the max because darker days could well be ahead. This fly by will be an eemphatic way of doing that.

Overall I'm undecided that's why I haven't contributed but fair play to those who have.

Rather than post on your rivals message board can I suggest you do the same.

However, I haven't got a f***ing clue how Sunderland or Newcastle fans go about getting better results out of their under performing players apart from support during a game?

Answers on a post card to:

More total bullshit
Spouted by a lunatic
FTM :)
The same what?

they'll applaud it. oh hang on, no, they do it in the 18th minute the thick cockslaps

This. Imagine when it absolutely zoooooms past the ground, all their fans fuming, and all of ours laughing, be better than the derby win itself :lol:
Are you all coming to SJP on Sunday?

This is the first time I've posted on this thread. I can't help wondering who the f***ing hell you think you are? I want nothing to do with this 'Plane fly past' thing but what right do you lot have to take some sort of morale high ground? You've made several snipes at us in that post.

"I'm all for a bit of piss taking of you lot, when we have the moral high ground (its been a while!), but the ironic thing is that Sunderland are the ones who look like tw@ts, rather than the joke being on us"

I did chuckle at your comment shown above...Are you actually taking the piss? Newcastle fans/players/managers have made you lot look like twats for years and years. Your lot smash up your own city in recent years when we've beat you, you've had players for your own team fight eachother while the game is going on, you've had a fan punch a horse then claim it was in "Self defence" you're currently trying to organise a huge walkout because you've been that f***ing shit this year and the manager you f***ing hounded out is probably the one who has saved you from going down (By getting points on the board in the first half of the season). Should I carry on?

You've not beat us for f***ing years and you've been a consistent laughing stock for many years with your deluded, fickle views. Regardless of our current situation (Which is very concering I admit) Newcastle are in no situation to judge.

Why you come on here in the first place is odd? But, you're clearly bothered and don't agree with what we are doing/trying to organise. So, may I take this oppertunity to say, don't like it - Fuck off? Simple. We won't miss you I promise.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back