The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really? Other threads are merged. With no repercussions.

Strange.
He said he's not sure why the anti-spam software* moved it to the spam forum after he'd changed the name of the thread but once it's there only Roger can revive it.

* Assuming that it was the software that did it and that the site hasn't been hacked by a twat.

Really? Other threads are merged. With no repercussions.

Strange.

I think in this case, the change of title or some content posted automatically triggered a spam alert, quarantining the original thread and making it disappear from view on the main board. The online mods are unable to undo the automatic action and need to wait until a user with said permissions is available. In the meantime, the thread complaining about it being gone was locked. Just to clarify.

And I managed that without using Newcastle, plane, banner or fund.

EDIT: took too long to type - already answered much shorter. :(

I think in this case, the change of title or some content posted automatically triggered a spam alert, quarantining the original thread and making it disappear from view on the main board. The online mods are unable to undo the automatic action and need to wait until a user with said permissions is available. In the meantime, the thread complaining about it being gone was locked. Just to clarify.

Wonder if it gets restored then?

EDIT: took too long to type - already answered much shorter. :(
Doesn't explain why the fund link gets changed to fraud. I reckon the place has been hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back