The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick in on SMB addicts, Ill make space from my whinging; there is summat like 800 members.

Start it again using a different donation site with a new thread & add both funds together when complete.

Still nothing? Like I said last night, can't see it happening without spreading the word on here. If that's the case then we take a poll for which charity to donate the already given money.
Feel shitty for us all that have donated, but can't see what else to do. There's no way of reimbursing everyone individually as the donation site takes a % and I can't see individuals details anyway!
All a bit shit overall! Was only meant as a pisstake and to raise some cash for charity. All gone a bit out of hand!
Agreed, put a poll up by the end of today if nowts been resolved. The lack of explanation is a bit baffling tbh. We could have tried to get it 'off the ground' for their last home match if we are safe and/ or give to charity, but the impetus seems to have been lost now.

Agreed, put a poll up by the end of today if nowts been resolved. The lack of explanation is a bit baffling tbh. We could have tried to get it 'off the ground' for their last home match if we are safe and/ or give to charity, but the impetus seems to have been lost now.
An explanation is definitely needed though. I've certainly not heard anything from anyone

I agree about the lack of explanation its a bit strange.

Still nothing? Like I said last night, can't see it happening without spreading the word on here. If that's the case then we take a poll for which charity to donate the already given money.
Feel shitty for us all that have donated, but can't see what else to do. There's no way of reimbursing everyone individually as the donation site takes a % and I can't see individuals details anyway!
All a bit shit overall! Was only meant as a pisstake and to raise some cash for charity. All gone a bit out of hand!
Don't be so defeatist man it will be sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back