The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for keeping us posted, marra.

I've asked the lad who set the page up to improve the image and wording to something like...

Logon or register to see this image

We aim to get the above plane to fly over the 0-3 Arena on Sunday 19th April during the mags v Spurs game which is live on SKY Sports from 4.00 PM. Any surplus funds will go to a Sunderland related charity.

He's also going to sort it this afternoon.

I've asked the lad who set the page up to improve the image and wording to something like...

We aim to get the above plane to fly over the 0-3 Arena on Sunday 19th April during the mags v Spurs game which is live on SKY Sports from 4.00 PM. Any surplus funds will go to a Sunderland related charity.

If this does prove to be a case of hacking or some such thing, we must ensure that this wheeze goes ahead as planned.
For the sake of decency though and more importantly, to ensure absolute coverage by the sky cameras, please no FTM.

'5 IN A ROW' just says it all !

Superb! :D:D:D:p:D

Do George and the other lad have actual charities or do they just have Funds?

According to the AshleyOut page, they're having a demo before kick off at 3.30pm at Leazes Park and outside the ground during the game. Canny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back