The plane fly past is back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so to prove that more than a handful of people are against this idea you use a poll that has a handful of people voting against it. Maybe there's a mismatch on what we think of as a handful of people amongst our tens of thousands of supporters.

You're claiming that the one or two hundred (at the most, nobody actually knows since some people have donated several times) who have donated for it shows that lots of people are for it :lol::lol:

I'm afraid you're going round in circles here mate. Just accept that many people are against the idea and move on.

Champion we will go halfies

Orange and galaxy counter ones for me

What the hell are these?? :eek:

If they're Minstrels, they're fair to middling.

You're claiming that the one or two hundred (at the most, nobody actually knows since some people have donated several times) who have donated for it shows that lots of people are for it :lol::lol:

I'm afraid you're going round in circles here mate. Just accept that many people are against the idea and move on.

No I'm claiming as I always have that the majority of our support either don't know about it or don't care.

More donated their cash towards this campaign than clicked a button to say they're against it.

I will move on happily when you stop putting words in my mouth.

They're the soft centre of the minstrels without the hard outer shell, I think you'd like them ;)

Just like cadburys buttons but thicker and galaxy chocolate. So actually, nothing like Cadburys buttons at all :oops::lol:

No I'm claiming as I always have that the majority of our support either don't know about it or don't care.

More donated their cash towards this campaign than clicked a button to say they're against it.

I will move on happily when you stop putting words in my mouth.

NOBODY IS ARGUING AGAINST THIS.

They're the soft centre of the minstrels without the hard outer shell, I think you'd like them ;)

:lol: Nice.

Being serious for one minute, without any point scoring for teams #proplane or #conair, it would be nice to raise a bit more cash for charity.

Nothing donated from now will be used for the plane so if you have a few quid.

Please send any donations to the following email address via paypal;

[email protected]

If we get to £1500 I will donate a family size bag of revels to the SMB.

Being serious for one minute, without any point scoring for teams #proplane or #conair, it would be nice to raise a bit more cash for charity.

[email protected]

I'll throw in a family size bag minus all the Orange ones.

[email protected]

Surely it would be guilty by association?

Surely it would be guilty by association?

I don't see why, it's not like we're going to name and shame those who donate.

If you're worried the plane idea will make us look bad if we raise money for charity out of it who's going to have a go at us off for that?

"That plane was small time and embarrassing mate",

"Yeah but it raised a grand for charity"

A lot of the negatives have only came after the Palace debacle but we didn't have the benefit of hindsight. However, caving in because of another defeat in a season of many bad defeats was never an option.
So when we hammer Stoke next week we'll be arl hoying tenners in - gerrin! Love owt like this me.

My main concern is any mags throwing bread for the plane, or worse still Spurs fans in level 7 grabbing the banner and nicking it:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back