The Oval experiment on fans attending

So according to the clown that the racists voted in, we can't sit outside, socially distanced, watching cricket at the Oval tomorrow - but we can all pile inside the crammed Hanover to watch the Cup Final.

Anyone else reckon he's just a useless FUCKWIT?😡

Can you start behaving like a profitable economic unit ASAP please, you do not benefit capitalism by sitting around all day watching cricket.

Many Thanks.

Boris The Lying Shithouse.

So according to the clown that the racists voted in, we can't sit outside, socially distanced, watching cricket at the Oval tomorrow - but we can all pile inside the crammed Hanover to watch the Cup Final.

Anyone else reckon he's just a useless FUCKWIT?😡

Yeah but the economy relies on pubs, not cricket attendences. So it’s not as simple as which is safest (and I’m no Tory). I do think the cricket thing is OTT though as it feels like the most minimal of minimal risks.

As long as he protects the club stuff that’s the main thing for me ATM.

Yeah but the economy relies on pubs, not cricket attendences. So it’s not as simple as which is safest (and I’m no Tory). I do think the cricket thing is OTT though as it feels like the most minimal of minimal risks.

As long as he protects the club stuff that’s the main thing for me ATM.
Human lives should be put before the economy.

If it isn't safe to sit outside, three seats apart from eachother, then it isn't safe to sit inside a cramped pub.

What’s happening about fans being allowed in? After this early test for cricket, Johnson pulling the plug and then saying it’s OK again, I’ve seen no mention of the experiment continuing. Have I missed something? Why aren’t Durham allowing a few hundred in? Bishop Auckland FC played a friendly yesterday in front of 110 fans. A limit of 150 was put on the attendance so looks like it was under capacity. If this is judged a success, they’ll let 300 in to the league games, which is more than their average crowd. No seating - the stand is out of bounds. If Bishop can do it without seating to control distancing, surely its a piece of p*** for Durham?

What’s happening about fans being allowed in? After this early test for cricket, Johnson pulling the plug and then saying it’s OK again, I’ve seen no mention of the experiment continuing. Have I missed something? Why aren’t Durham allowing a few hundred in? Bishop Auckland FC played a friendly yesterday in front of 110 fans. A limit of 150 was put on the attendance so looks like it was under capacity. If this is judged a success, they’ll let 300 in to the league games, which is more than their average crowd. No seating - the stand is out of bounds. If Bishop can do it without seating to control distancing, surely its a piece of p*** for Durham?

I think South Shields are allowed 600 in, their ground holds 3,500 - so no reason why we can’t have a couple of thousand allowed in for the white ball stuff.

Any idea when it will get announced what 20/20 games will allow fans in? Thought we would have found out now we are in sept

Word on the street is that Leeds is getting locked down soon so that ends any hopes I had of seeing any cricket this year. Durham might be ok but I wouldn’t hold your breath

Back