The Oval experiment on fans attending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to someone, they reckon the are going down to the Sticky Wicket pub at the ground to watch the FA Cup final on Saturday which seems odd, given I can't watch the cricket.

Durham Academy vs CLS on Sunday at Ropery Lane may well be a cricket fix.

It all just seems a bit weird. I fully expect not to be allowed on Saturday but we have a 5 year gold membership thing and I think the authorities (including the club) have a duty to all members to basically let us know what is going on and what is happening with our investment which is the membership purchase. Do I get a pro rata refund on the 5 year membership? will it be rolled over an extra year? A bit of clarity is needed now as previous statements have been utterly meaningless and basically said nothing.
Have you called the ground?

So I can pile into a pub, get pissed all day & not wear a mask/go abroad on holiday yet I can't sit and watch outdoor cricket this weekend at Durham because of "guidelines". Honestly what a load of utter bollocks this whole thing is, utterly pathetic.
Just you, I’ve got my invite

So I can pile into a pub, get pissed all day & not wear a mask/go abroad on holiday yet I can't sit and watch outdoor cricket this weekend at Durham because of "guidelines". Honestly what a load of utter bollocks this whole thing is, utterly pathetic.
If you go to the academy game on Sunday at Ropery Lane do a head count around the ground and they can't let a few hundred people in a purpose built cricket arena 800 yards away. Sorry but still feels like a cop out to me!

It's a bit of everything really. Local authority, government and the ECB. I wasn't intending to turn this into politics but I'm dam glad I didn't vote Labour, imagine Corbyn sorting this out.... Absolutely shuddering.

Aye, that’s right, take a disaster that’s actually happening and blame someone who’s got fuckall to do with it :lol:

bUt CoRbYn 🤪🤪🤪

It isn’t the local authority either, as much as you’d love another dig at the council that saved our cricket club’s existence.

You called it yourself in post #31, we can go to pubs en masse, but we can’t go and watch County cricket. Only one set of c*nts own this mess, your set of c*nts. Man up and own it bootlicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back