The other protests this weekend (for Robinson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

They both usually end up not welcome

An insult that specifically comments on the colour of someones skin.... are you seriously telling me that if it was any other race than white people this would be completely fine? :eek:
Yes mate, a word used to specifically wind up a bunch of privileged white people definitely has the same significance as words used to subjugate entire civilisations for many years. It’s the same.

Yes mate, a word used to specifically wind up a bunch of privileged white people definitely has the same significance as words used to subjugate entire civilisations for many years. It’s the same.
I didn't realise racial slurs are only so if the person isn't privileged. Noted

You've made it quite clear if you are in a position of privilege it isn't racist to make insulting remarks about the colour of someones skin. Problem solved.
Have I. Good good, usually people are so ambiguous on here.

Touch of the ham-brush, have we?

Have I. Good good, usually people are so ambiguous on here.

Touch of the ham-brush, have we?
Completely reversed my way of thinking, see I used to think a lot of people in the U.S were awfully racist towards Barack Obama, the current president included. Turns out I was wrong all along because Obama was in a position of privilege.

Who else falls into this privilege category? How wealthy does someone have to be before it is morally acceptable to be racist towards them? ...in your opinion of course

Completely reversed my way of thinking, see I used to think a lot of people in the U.S were awfully racist towards Barack Obama, the current president included. Turns out I was wrong all along because Obama was in a position of privilege.

Who else falls into this privilege category? How wealthy does someone have to be before it is morally acceptable to be racist towards them? ...in your opinion of course
I’m not playing mate. You always seem to have endless time to formulate your arguments on here, I’m not quite so blessed in the ‘time to waste’ department, and we’ll never see eye to eye anyway so I’ll just go and hurl my own shit at a wall to save the effort.

I’m not playing mate. You always seem to have endless time to formulate your arguments on here, I’m not quite so blessed in the ‘time to waste’ department, and we’ll never see eye to eye anyway so I’ll just go and hurl my own shit at a wall to save the effort.
I'm just pointing out that if someone posted a picture of 8 black people and said look at the beef jerky brigade it would be rightly called racist. Double standards aren't healthy for the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back