The Oscars 2019

Not my picks, but this is who/what I think will win....

Best Picture:

“The Favourite”

Lead Actor:
Rami Malek, “Bohemian Rhapsody”

Lead Actress:
Olivia Colman, “The Favourite”

Supporting Actor:
Mahershala Ali, “Green Book”

Supporting Actress:
Regina King, “If Beale Street Could Talk”

Director:
Alfonso Cuarón, “Roma”

Original Song:
“Shallow” from “A Star Is Born” by Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, Anthony Rossomando, Andrew Wyatt and Benjamin Rice
Fuck me - got them all apart from Best Film.
Coming up this week-end.

Where would you put your money if you fancied a sneaky lil' betting slip ?

I really didn’t enjoy Black Panther mind and I love Marvel in general. The cynic in me thinks it’s been nominated and won as a bit of a box ticking excersise.

Best Picture:

Police Academy

Lead Actor:

Steve Guttenberg in Police Academy

Lead Actress:

Supporting Actor:

Michael Winslow in Police Academy

Supporting Actress:

Director:

Hugh Wilson in Police Academy

Original Score:

Lads 4-0 Mags in the Checkatrade Trophy

The thread is calling for Oscar shortlist, not the all-time Razzie awards (last one not includded)

If I'd had a drink for every time politics or Trump were mentioned during that ceremony I'd be f***ing deeed.

What the fuck has happened to mainstream television? :lol:

Chuffed for Olivia Colman. Bet Netflix are glad they signed her a few months back, her fee would now be through the roof.

Chuffed for Olivia Colman. Bet Netflix are glad they signed her a few months back, her fee would now be through the roof.
Hope she chills out for a while to be honest, she’s always working and I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve put something on and she’s been in it. Her working credits must be longer than the bible.

Hope she chills out for a while to be honest, she’s always working and I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve put something on and she’s been in it. Her working credits must be longer than the bible.

She can probably pick and choose her roles now as she’ll be able to command a higher salary on the back of this. Plus it’s probably demanding playing that role for Netflix.

Back