The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky is correct.

The whole thing is superb, but there are some amazing bits of subtlety amongst the obvious, particularly when Brent wont let the trainer have the last word, to the point where the trainer says "thats lunch" and Brent responds with a single strum on the guitar. Sensational writing.
There's a training day on both the UK and the US versions. Quite different approaches but both are brilliant in their own right.

Very different shows in my opinion. I do like the American version but ours beats it hands down. Also the greatest comedy Christmas special ever for me
Agree on the xmas special,prob is with yank stuff its still all teeth and niceness

Have to agree with rocky. Training day is superb followed closely by the quiz episode for me.

He's thrown a kettle over a pub! What have you done
Frey bentos,comedy gold

I didn't get more than 15 minutes past the first American episode, as they had just stolen the script almost word for word from Gervais' version. However, lots of people think the US version is good so fair enough.
Start from season 2 mate. The first season they basically copied the uk office but when they start season two it comes into its own and is really funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back