The Northern Spire Bridge

This sums up your lunacy right here....you blame the council for Brexit.

Hopefully this account goes the same way as your last one S

They weren't forced to vote
I'm not sure of your point? I never said anyone was forced. I'm just saying in this and all votes, it's not necessarily an endorsement that they approve of any of the options. Surely you can't disagree?!

I'm not sure of your point? I never said anyone was forced. I'm just saying in this and all votes, it's not necessarily an endorsement that they approve of any of the options. Surely you can't disagree?!
My point is that why would they vote if they didn't like any of the options. They weren't forced to vote

My point is that why would they vote if they didn't like any of the options. They weren't forced to vote
Because they think two of the options are truly so bad, they will vote for 'the least shite'. Or pour of civic duty. Most vote in a general election under similar motivation.

Don't be ridiculous, the vast majority of people do not vote against something/someone
Reeto mate.

So you can not see any scenario where people might think to themselves; "I don't like any of the options, but those two are much worse than that one, and as it's an important landmark and I feel a sense of duty, I'll vote for the one I like the most of the options available".

a public vote, pisses the public off... again? never saw that coming, if only there was some precedence for this...

was bridgey mcbridgeface an option or is this the fault of faceless eu technocrats?

Just watching the programme about xmas food and feature about fairy lights came on
Invented by Joseph swan
there's little recognition of his feats in the city and even the mags have swan house
This bridge was the ideal opportunity
Joseph swan bride of light
Haway Sunderland council have a rethink

Just watching the programme about xmas food and feature about fairy lights came on
Invented by Joseph swan
there's little recognition of his feats in the city and even the mags have swan house
This bridge was the ideal opportunity
Joseph swan bride of light
Haway Sunderland council have a rethink
Shocking name.

Back