The New England Shirt and Flag

Some people are able to be against those things and also think changing the design of the England flag, on the England shirt, is daft.
Do I think it’s daft? Yes. It looks shit. Do I think it should be hitting the headlines with politicians crying about it in case they offend certain sections of society when there’s way more hideous shit happening. Absolutely not.
As if he's changed his profile pic to the flag as well 😂😂😂 he's absolutely lost the plot. Broken by brexit.
Is my sweet new temporary avatar really what everyone is losing their shit over :lol: Snowflakes :lol:

Do I think it’s daft? Yes. It looks shit. Do I think it should be hitting the headlines with politicians crying about it in case they offend certain sections of society when there’s way more hideous shit happening. Absolutely not.

Is my sweet new temporary avatar really what everyone is losing their shit over :lol: Snowflakes :lol:
You're the only snowflake here man everyone else is chilled and you've completely lost the plot and made a show of yourself..all on a Sunday morning too so I'm guessing you can't even make the excuse of being drunk? Unless you haven't been to kip yet?

So you think it's daft but you're annoyed that other people think it's daft. I applaud you for your honesty, other people just pretend they're in favour of it while calling everyone else gammons.

You're the only snowflake here man everyone else is chilled and you've completely lost the plot and made a show of yourself..all on a Sunday morning too so I'm guessing you can't even make the excuse of being drunk? Unless you haven't been to kip yet?
You’re right. I spend too much time worrying about the state of the country and its struggling citizens and rant way too much when unimportant shit is dominating the headlines. Soss.

You’re right. I spend too much time worrying about the state of the country and its struggling citizens and rant way too much when unimportant shit is dominating the headlines. Soss.
Not a problem least you've put your hands up, get yourself out for a walk and calm down a bit eh, still one day of the weekend left and the sun's out.

Bet ya ragin’ starmer isn’t a fan of the new design, is he a Tory too? Or is he just playing up to the racists?

Bet ya ragin’ starmer isn’t a fan of the new design, is he a Tory too? Or is he just playing up to the racists?
I am actually because I’m not blindly loyal and accept everything he says as gospel. Do I think he’s playing up to racists? Not quite but I certainly think he’s being careful to not give the MSM any chance to call him unpatriotic. It’s pathetic like but there you go. Look if this shit is massively important to people then fine, I’m wrong. I hope they change it to a proper St George cross so the world can be a slightly better place for some people.

It’s embarrassing man. How dare anyone not agree with my opinion. :cry::cry::cry:

If this country is so shit I’d hate to see how they’d get on in India or some other f***ing shit hole.
This has really made my day :lol: I can just imagine the advertising campaign. Visit England, it’s not as good as it was like but at least it’s not a total shit hole like India :lol::lol:

there’s many reasons this country is on its knees, but people being offended that their countries flag, is subject to a playful update by some multinational playing identity politics is not one of them.
It's more that if they funnelled their outrage, screaming, and stamping of their feet, in to something that actually has an effect on the country, we could be miles better off.

It's just tokenistic patriotism. The epitome of virtue-signalling.

It's more that if they funnelled their outrage, screaming, and stamping of their feet, in to something that actually has an effect on the country, we could be miles better off.

It's just tokenistic patriotism. The epitome of virtue-signalling.
glad you added the second paragraph otherwise the first one could equally be applied to anyone who simply cannot and will not let brexit go.

Just read this . Who plays with squad number 44 and I’ve got to ask if someone actually goes looking for these things ?
No one, it’s about stopping the public buying the shirt and putting 44 on the back. Sensibly they have fairly strict laws on imagery that is reminiscent of the post Weimar Republic era… but this is similar to the bother Roger Waters generated on his last wall tour where something isn’t what it’s being conflated with.

No one, it’s about stopping the public buying the shirt and putting 44 on the back. Sensibly they have fairly strict laws on imagery that is reminiscent of the post Weimar Republic era… but this is similar to the bother Roger Waters generated on his last wall tour where something isn’t what it’s being conflated with.
Who thought, I know what , let’s have a look if something brings back memories of a massive black spot on their history. The muppets who would think and buy that for that motivation needs a wedgie

Back