The New England Shirt and Flag

Find the spelling mistake because I've got no come back haha have a ignore, idiot.
No comeback to what? It’s pointless engaging with liars. Pretending to vote remain man, I feel wick for you. Oh and this does have a little bit to do with the shirt as the Brexit loving flag shagging gammon arseholes i engage with on social media are the ones reacting the most about a daft flag on a collar.

No comeback to what? It’s pointless engaging with liars. Pretending to vote remain man, I feel wick for you. Oh and this does have a little bit to do with the shirt as the Brexit loving flag shagging gammon arseholes i engage with on social media are the ones reacting the most about a daft flag on a collar.
You seriously need to get a grip like 😂😂

I’m not the one crying about Nike putting a daft little flag on the collar of a football shirt I won’t be buying.
Your breakdown and rant is the worst by far in this thread though isn't it, in fact one of the worst I've seen on the forum. You must spend your nights rocking back and forward, red in the face shouting on about Brexit. Get over it and get a grip. You've made a complete show of yourself yet still think you're taking the moral high highground 😂.

The lack of awareness from the perennially offended is staggering mind :lol: , triggered by a flag FFS, no wonder the country is on its knees.
It’s beyond mental. Child poverty fine, Fucked NHS fine. Decimated public services fine, industrial scale government corruption fine. A little flag on a footy top! nah fuck that, we’re not having that like, how dare they disrespect our glorious country by insulting our beautiful flag.

Fuckíng hell man the bottom course of a dam isn’t as thick as these arseholes.

The lack of awareness from the perennially offended is staggering mind :lol: , triggered by a flag FFS, no wonder the country is on its knees.
there’s many reasons this country is on its knees, but people being offended that their countries flag, is subject to a playful update by some multinational playing identity politics is not one of them.
It’s beyond mental. Child poverty fine, Fucked NHS fine. Decimated public services fine, industrial scale government corruption fine. A little flag on a footy top! nah fuck that, we’re not having that like, how dare they disrespect our glorious country by insulting our beautiful flag.

What you’re assuming is that anyone offended by the flag change is not bothered about any of the other stuff you’ve just posted. Which is clearly untrue and therefore so it the basis for your entire argument.

What is it with this current theme, whereby people are only allowed to be outraged by a handful of topics, is it the limit of their mental capacity?

Last edited:

That fume, I bet you have the audacity to call others gammon as well don't you gammon.

Some people are able to be against those things and also think changing the design of the England flag, on the England shirt, is daft.

there’s many reasons this country is on its knees, but people being offended that their countries flag, is subject to a playful update by some multinational playing identity politics is not one of them.

What you’re assuming is that anyone offended by the flag change is not bothered about any of the other stuff you’ve just posted. Which is clearly untrue and therefore so it the basis for your entire argument.

What is it with this current theme, whereby people are only allowed to be outraged by a handful of topics, is it the limit of their mental capacity?
I’m not assuming anything. The Tory/Brexit fan boys on here that continue to support them despite overwhelming evidence both are having a massive negative impact on the economy and the general public, clearly don’t give a shit about anything other than flags and other right wing bollocks.

I hope the next one is rainbow coloured.

I’m not assuming anything. The Tory/Brexit fan boys on here that continue to support them despite overwhelming evidence both are having a massive negative impact on the economy and the general public, clearly don’t give a shit about anything other than flags and other right wing bollocks.

I hope the next one is rainbow coloured.
😆😆😆 thank you for framing my point perfectly.

Back