The Most You Have Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

The horse I owned went out at 26-1 one race and the trainer was the most confident he'd ever been. So a lot.
Did it win
Won £19 once for getting four numbers on the lottery. I didn't let it change my life.
Yeah, I got 4 numbers a while back and won like $20. It was really disappointing, especially because the first 4 numbers out were mine :lol: I really thought it was my time

Last edited:
Email this morning from National lottery telling me to login to my account as I'd won.

Shaking like a shitting dog whilst logging in to my account.. the winnings credited to my account ending with xxxx

Jeez ...must be the jackpot I thought!!

30 benkers all in!

Better than nowt I suppose :)
If its a big win then they ring you i think

Last time i won, I won £2.30. It costs £2.50 to play!

Took the bandit jackpot in Sloan's about ten year ago after the match. Was about 250 quid iirc. Only out a quid or two in.

Other that that, 25 quid on one of them daft club pull card things.

I won about £1.8k on one of them long accas when I was about 19. Don't think it even lasted me a week :lol:
Other than that, shit all.

500 on Neptune collange on the national.

And if Peruvian chief had got the nod at the guineas meeting I'd still be out. 66-1 so close to a good weekend being a great one. Why is money won better than money earned

16 of us booked a lads trip to Vegas a couple of years ago through a cash back site which returned a few dollars short of $2100. Last night of the trip we went down to the roulette tables, bought chips and put equal amounts on three numbers. Number 3 came in and won just short of $25k - decent night after that ;)

Reactions: JJH
About 20 years ago my son won the lucky seat competition at the SOL, he got a mention in the next match programme and a Niall Quinn t-shirt.

He bets on the footy now (well when it was on) and he says he's won loads but I don't really believe him.

(He still has the t-shirt)

Last edited:
£412 on a 50p accumulator on all 10 premier league results final day of the 2011/2012 season.

Spunked £325 on a £700 (Got nice discount as know co-owner of jewellers) engagement ring for the missus (No!)

Still not got the wedding ring though!

Aus$12,000 on a race sweep run by the TAB.
All expenses paid holiday to Great Keppel Island (Great Barrier Reef) on a TV game show called Chook Lotto.... you had to pick 4 numbers relating to the size of frozen chickens and they drew them out of a bloody BIG barrel made out of chicken wire .

A few years ago I won £759 the £779 about 3 weeks apart. Both were on wins to nil , a 5 fold and a 6 fold. I remember Huddersfield scoring deep into injury time for the first one. Within a year the odds on Chelsea winning to nil at Hull had dropped from an excellent 4/1 to 10/11. Next time I won on wins to nil it was about £35 . They dragged the odds right down. All the mentioned best were from just £2 stake.

I've got into matched betting since after developing an adiction. Made about 21k rpofit but lost around £8k messing with the system. So should have been 29k up over 4 years plus. My stuoid losses have been on 3 occasions £2400, £1000 and £700. I've managed to curtail these silly and costly mistakes thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back