The Most You Have Won

My Dad won £175k on Spot the ball in 1990 if that counts, lost a big chunk of it though when the stock markets crashed after 9/11.

£2000 in holiday vouchers about 10 years ago. I was walking down the street and got approached by a woman doing a Market Research questionairre about Travel Agent firms. Filled in her little survey and thought nothing more about it.

About two months later I got a call from a woman saying I'd won a £2000 holiday. I politely told her to go away and hung up.
Later that day I recieved a genuine looking email saying that I had 2000 in holiday vouchers coming.

Next thing they were on my doorstep.

£450 on a £5 coupon a couple of years ago.

Was waiting for Sunderland to draw, we were one nil up and Lee Camp made a howler at the end for 1-1. Mixed emotions.

I once won £64 on the lottery. I stick the money from my company that I reserve for income tax in Premium Bonds and I spend any 'interest' prizes on my other half. I bought a house last year so I'll get hammered on tax next month. The amount in NS&I currently is dropping about £50 per month so she gets flowers and bubbly each month.

Email this morning from National lottery telling me to login to my account as I'd won.

Shaking like a shitting dog whilst logging in to my account.. the winnings credited to my account ending with xxxx

Jeez ...must be the jackpot I thought!!

30 benkers all in!

Better than nowt I suppose :)

Back