The Most You Have Won

Won 500 quid a few times on the club bandits also a fair few wins of 100 and a few 200 as well. Still probably down in total. Don't play much anymore.

A couple of grand years ago picking the winner of all 4 football divisions...pure fluke and good odds cos 2 were unexpected. Went to the bookies to pick up my winnings and they said “we’ve been expecting you”...never felt so important! :lol:

Thank you very much. It was 13 Years ago just before the recession. I was getting 6% interest on my investments and pretty much set for life living on the interest, I worry a bit now but can't complain.
I must add, I wasn't bragging. It actually fucked my head up and I am one of those lottery winners you all hate.

won a night in some fancy spa hotel somewhere in cumbria that i forget the name of years ago. got food poisoning.
i'm not very lucky but dropped about 50p in 2p's on one of those nudgy machines that shove coins towards the end into the chute last year at blackpool. what a feeling.

the two penny shovers that our lass likes spending a quid on a bag of change to win 18p and she’s over the moon before the 18p goes back in again....

Also won an all expenses trip to Barca fir the Derby game.
Metro radio ran a completion to find super fan dad for both us and mags by answering 10 footy questions thru the week. The top one from each team then had to play table footy at Metro center on a Saturday morning .
Played a mag from Byker who brought half his estate . Only me and our lass went.
He was gutted when I won
All in the wrist action 😀

Back