The Mandalorian.

No more Cara Dune...

As tweets go, its up there... shared a post inferring that being a Republican today is like being Jewish during the Holocaust

Jesus... What an absolute whooper. She won't be missed.
She’s a terrible actor anyway, only seems to have one facial expression.

"Slapped Arse"

No more Cara Dune...
As tweets go, its up there... shared a post inferring that being a Republican today is like being Jewish during the Holocaust
Funny how a party who seem to either act like, or a turn a blind eye to acts that you could describe as "nazi-like" ends up with its supporters making horrific comments like that.

No more Cara Dune...

:lol: Stupid cow.

There is however something to be said on expectations of conformity in Hollywood. It's not healthy.

All that aside, her "acting" was one of the worst things about the series.

No more Cara Dune...

It's a real shame, she's a great character :(
Not a good actor, but I'd happily sit and hold her hand and give her a hug if she's upset.....
I think she's a beautiful butch looking lady.

Last edited:
So annoying though, its perfectly ok to challenge the idea that everyone has to confirm to the "new rules". But don't f***ing equate it to being gassed in the f***ing showers.
It actually damages the point you're trying to make!

I think it’s mental people are trying to defend her, look I’m against this whole cancel culture bollocks we live in now where you make one mistake and all the sad fuckers call for you to be thrown into a black hole and never be seen again. BUT she deserved it as that comment is absolutely ridiculously tone deaf, people don’t realize how easy they have it now.
Also still fuck Disney happy to film Mulan next to and in Muslim slave camps in China, they are both as bad as each other.

I think it’s mental people are trying to defend her, look I’m against this whole cancel culture bollocks we live in now where you make one mistake and all the sad fuckers call for you to be thrown into a black hole and never be seen again. BUT she deserved it as that comment is absolutely ridiculously tone deaf, people don’t realize how easy they have it now.
Also still fuck Disney happy to film Mulan next to and in Muslim slave camps in China, they are both as bad as each other.
Who's trying to defend her?

Back