The Mags have beaten us again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which other clubs fans do you see going on like spoilt bairns when they don’t get their own way?

It is entitlement built by the Hall and Shepherd regime, simple as that. Half the fuckers watching now probably can’t remember or were even alive when they challenged Man Utd for a season or two but it’s bred into them that it’s their natural order and it’s where they should be.

Abusing some bloke to pay for their enjoyment, if I was Ashley I’d bury the self entitled wankers as deep as I could just out of spite.

Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham fans surrounded the directors box and invaded the pitch because their chairmen wouldn't spend, Real Madrid. Loads of fans kick off if they're unhappy.
Newcastle fans just want better for the club than what it currently has. Like most fans of most clubs really.
Plenty on here lost their rag because Sunderland didn't win promotion this season.

Last edited:
Why would Ashley want Newcastle out of the cups as early as possible?

Well he wouldn't to be fair, so yes that was bollox.
However Mangers in mid to lower end of the premier league are going to prioritize the premier league over the cups. Which is wrong, but that's the way it is. Investment into the team depth would enable mangers to give the cups a good go.

But yes, that bit was bollox, why would he want us out of the cups early, it's revenue, all be it small revenue.

I've no evidence at all to back this up, but I tend to believe that the reported £250m of debt that Mike Ashley took on may have been a lot more. It would be a plausible explanation of the reigning in of any ambitions he had at the start of his ownership when he was cultivating a 'one of the lads' image.

It's happened to so many clubs over the years across the globe, even Bolton Wanderers at the moment. Fiorentina went into liquidation when theit true debt figure was revealed.

Again, I've no evidence to support the view, just an observation of how football clubs operate that we've all seen down the years.

I've no evidence at all to back this up, but I tend to believe that the reported £250m of debt that Mike Ashley took on may have been a lot more. It would be a plausible explanation of the reigning in of any ambitions he had at the start of his ownership when he was cultivating a 'one of the lads' image.

It's happened to so many clubs over the years across the globe, even Bolton Wanderers at the moment. Fiorentina went into liquidation when theit true debt figure was revealed.

Again, I've no evidence to support the view, just an observation of how football clubs operate that we've all seen down the years.

No evidence at all.

Well he wouldn't to be fair, so yes that was bollox.
However Mangers in mid to lower end of the premier league are going to prioritize the premier league over the cups. Which is wrong, but that's the way it is. Investment into the team depth would enable mangers to give the cups a good go.

But yes, that bit was bollox, why would he want us out of the cups early, it's revenue, all be it small revenue.

Going out of the cups early is far less likely to get them sacked than flirting with or actual relegation. It's managerial self-preservation, simple as that.

It was nothing like that. It was just shy of £80m.

Going out of the cups early is far less likely to get them sacked than flirting with or actual relegation. It's managerial self-preservation, simple as that.
That is very true, not giving everything to the cups is something I don't understand to be honest,,

As a side, does anyone know of any sites that you can edit videos? I have to publish something from my dash-cam but I need 15 mins worth and my dash-cam does 3 min clips. I have found one, that is ok, but just when you go to download it, you have to pay 29 dollars for the privilege.

I know it's not on topic and none football related, but would really appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.

Utter nonsense.

That is very true, not giving everything to the cups is something I don't understand to be honest,,

As a side, does anyone know of any sites that you can edit videos? I have to publish something from my dash-cam but I need 15 mins worth and my dash-cam does 3 min clips. I have found one, that is ok, but just when you go to download it, you have to pay 29 dollars for the privilege.

I know it's not on topic and none football related, but would really appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.

Never mind, found a good one here, OpenShot Video Editor | Download If anyone requires something like this.

Yet loads of your 1992er fans think you’re bigger clubs than 1 or 2 of them ... Freaks

By the same token are we now bigger than the clubs that haven’t had as many as us?

I mean only a ‘freak’ would think otherwise, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back