The Last of Us “Part One”

Just finished a run through of this, jesus what a game, that ending! third time playing it but the remake really did feel very different, was well worth the discounted price I paid. Not sure if I'd pay full price for it.

Now to watch the tv show.

Just finished a run through of this, jesus what a game, that ending! third time playing it but the remake really did feel very different, was well worth the discounted price I paid. Not sure if I'd pay full price for it.

I'm still hoping for a PS Plus freebie down the line, although I'm tempted to start it by playing the demo.

First episode was excellent tbf. Amazing what happens when they actually follow the game instead of trying to rewrite it.

Played this when it first came out and loved it. I've also got the remastered version on the PS4 Pro, but I'm waiting until March for it to come out on PC before giving it another go.

Just playing the PS4 Remastered version but still loving it up to the part when in the sewers with Ellie, Henry and Sam
Was stuck down there on one bit for ages on Grounded mode. Think it was where people had set up a base but they'd all turned.

Back