The Inbetweeners

The first film at first viewing was utterly hilarious. The second film was very poorly written. Nowhere near as good as the first film.

The series is brilliant but as someone has pointed out it has sadly aged a bit. The characters are great and you can relate to them. At school/sixth form we all knew a Will, Neil, Jay and Simon.

The first film at first viewing was utterly hilarious. The second film was very poorly written. Nowhere near as good as the first film.

The series is brilliant but as someone has pointed out it has sadly aged a bit. The characters are great and you can relate to them. At school/sixth form we all knew a Will, Neil, Jay and Simon.
Haven't watched it in a while but in what way has it aged.

Just remember laughing my way through the whole of it last time I watched it 3 or 4 years ago.

Films are crap though.

Never watched it when it originally aired. The now Mrs reluctantly sat me down to about 5 years ago to watch it and I've watched them all I think 5 times now. It's absolutely glorious Tele. Weren't they all ridiculously old when the they did the second film?
The main 4 characters were aged between 21-24 when the show first started in 2008 and the second film wasn't until 2016.

Was never meant to be a 2nd film.
They had planned a film, then a christmas special and then a final special to end the series with.
Once the 1st film was a huge hit, they changed plans and went with the 2nd film instead.

Some unreal television moments from that show.

The bit when they are in Niels house and his dad walks in and Will gives him grief. “Mr Chippy gonna knock you up a cupboard to hide in”

The episode with the French student is class.

Where Will boots the door shut on the old lady.

Just class.

Back