The Inbetweeners

Duggins81

Full Back
Just watched all 3 seasons back through, since the first time it finished.

Absolutely class like, One of the best British comedies of the last 30 years. It probably helps that I was in school in the 90's I guess, but had me in stitches again earlier.

First film was just as good, sadly I thought the 2nd was pish, which slightly blotted the copybook.

Same here . Watched both films first then decided to watch the series for the first time last week.
Very funny.

Loved The Inbetweeners! So many classic moments, the bollock hanging out, the disabled kids damaging the yellow car, Will's mam getting rung when the little kid caused ructions at the disco, Charlotte big jugs, bus stop w*nkers, may binge watch during the winter😂😂👍👍

Just watched all 3 seasons back through, since the first time it finished.

Absolutely class like, One of the best British comedies of the last 30 years. It probably helps that I was in school in the 90's I guess, but had me in stitches again earlier.

First film was just as good, sadly I thought the 2nd was pish, which slightly blotted the copybook.
Only ever seen the movies I think

You're missing out. The films are a really poor imitation of the series - lowest common denominator gross out sex comedy. The TV show really nails what it's like being that age and is much funnier.
Agreed. The TV series is very well written and acted.
The four characters work really well together. Mr Gilbert is class too.

Back