The Inbetweeners

During the roy Keane days I was watching the match over the wheatsheaf boldon and some bloke with his son came up to me full of himself and said 'my son says you look like will off the inbetweeners', didn't have a clue who he was on about so just laughed it off. Looked it up later, f***ing fuming, look nowt like him, thought the cheeky twat saying that to strangers 😂 probably would have chinned the bloke if I seen him again
Some random drunk woman in the taxi queue once told me I look like Louis Theroux

Last edited:
The story that Jay tells of the bloke getting his head stuck in railings and arse raped 36 (iirc) times always cracks me up.
The story that Jay tells of the bloke getting his head stuck in railings and arse raped 36 (iirc) times always cracks me up.

It’s was a bottle bank he got his head stuck in, aplologies.

Last edited:
It’s amazing! Sadly it probably wouldn’t get made today.
Aye probably. Anyway I'm just off to watch the new episode of Naked attraction on channel 4.
A lot of stuff that would be considered homophobia today TBF
People were on about political correctness gone mad 15 years ago. They've now just changed that word term to woke. Controversial comedy is still being made and is fine.

Last edited:

Back