The Ilovehorswill's What are you doing this weekend? Thread

Friday, work, hospital visiting
Saturday shopping for me mam, may get to watch the match, then hospital visiting 2.30-4.30 home, back hospital visiting 6.30-7.30, home.
Sunday repeat re: hospital visiting

Asian women are desirable to westerners. Western men are desirable to Asia women. Asian men are not attractive to western women.

Stereotypes of course and not always the case but pretty true when individuals choose partners from other ones
Sorry, I don't mean to interrupt the conversation with yourself that you are having, BUT since it's about me thought it was appropriate to do so.

Stereotype, yes, but I agree with you that it is true most of the time.

My mom and dad both met in Chicago through a mutual friend. My dad says it was love at first sight. My mom's response? "Well, no duh, look at me!" :lol:

Asian women are desirable to westerners. Western men are desirable to Asian women. Asian men are not attractive to western women.

Stereotypes of course and not always the case but pretty true when individuals choose partners from other ones

Never could get into Asian Women do nothing for me.
Always go for the Mediterranean looking Women.
Pics no. French, Spanish and Italian for me.

As for the weekend.
Indian tonight with a decent Malbec.
Swindon Saturday .
Kids football Sunday Morning and family time from then after. Not forgetting the dog.

Last edited:
Friday: worked until around 5pm and then Chinese good with the family.
Sat: Two lessons so five hours at graft then off to an art gallery with the family and a trip to buy some Lego for the bairns. Dinner out with the family after that. Looking forward to it.
Sun: Normal day on the road with lessons. 8.30amto 9.30pm. Looking forward to it as me customers are lovely and good eggs. Seeing them make progress and pushing them little that little bit further is good fun.

Friday: worked until around 5pm and then Chinese good with the family.
Sat: Two lessons so five hours at graft then off to an art gallery with the family and a trip to buy some Lego for the bairns. Dinner out with the family after that. Looking forward to it.
Sun: Normal day on the road with lessons. 8.30amto 9.30pm. Looking forward to it as me customers are lovely and good eggs. Seeing them make progress and pushing them little that little bit further is good fun.
Lessons? What do you teach? I sure hope it's not English, fucker:D

Shan on LM’s mam that.
:lol:

Fri: currently on night shift
Sat: sleep for a hour or 2. Watch the match, watch the scores come in then laze about. Then night shift again.
Sun: staying at work till 2pm. Go spend time with lass and bairn, get a takeaway and have an early night.

Friday - nothing.
Saturday - mate's 50th birthday, day around the pubs watching our game and any other game on the tele, curry on the neet.
Sunday - Livingston away with Ayrshire True Blues.

Friday : nightingales + beer
Saturday : evil blizzard + beer
Sunday: recover
Ha, did you enjoy Evil Blizzard mate? Didn't know anyone on here had heard of us! Had a great laugh. Got a right bollocking for starting the Newcastle gig with 'HELLO SUNDERLAND...'
Also managed to get a dig in: 'We've just done five songs, so this next one will make it six in a row....'

Last edited:
Ha, did you enjoy Evil Blizzard mate? Didn't know anyone on here had heard of us! Had a great laugh. Got a right bollocking for starting the Newcastle gig with 'HELLO SUNDERLAND...'
Also managed to get a dig in: 'We've just done five songs, so this next one will make it six in a row....'

Loved it mate. Was seven of us there. Gutted we missed the opening gambit! (we were busy in the pub). When you say 'us' are you one of the masked lunatics?

Loved it mate. Was seven of us there. Gutted we missed the opening gambit! (we were busy in the pub). When you say 'us' are you one of the masked lunatics?
Yes mate, I'm one of the four bassists! I'm the one that does a bit of 'singing'. Sunderland all my life but lived in Preston since I was a nipper. Glad you liked it, was a scream.
Just told my Missus ' we've made it now. Someone on the SMB has heard of us'.

Back