The Ilovehorswill's What are you doing this weekend? Thread

Because I still ride a skateboard? It probably doesn't make sense for someone from the UK, but most of my friends still skate. It's not uncommon for someone my age to still skate here in California, actually. You will find the same for hobbies such as surfing.
Surfing is generally an adult occupation. Most people get rid of the skateboard when they're 11. ;)

Surfing is generally an adult occupation. Most people get rid of the skateboard when they're 11. ;)
:lol:

There's a lot of old skaters here in SoCal, pal. What's the difference between surfing and skating? One is on the water and the other on concrete. I have friends who do both.

You just don't understand cool, man

Logon or register to see this image

Today: Try out the electric skateboard I got yesterday (Boosted Stealth Electric Longboard Complete). Yes, fuckers, 50 years old and I can still ollie like a motherfucker:cool:

Sat: Going out to visit my son and go out for lunch with him and some of his friends. It's close the Getty Villa so my wife and I might go there afterwards depending on time.

Sun: Church and rest. The drive up to visit my son drains me, so I will take it easy on Sunday.

Edit: sorry wrong link. This is the fucker:

How fast does it go? I clicked the link but couldn't find it.

How fast does it go? I clicked the link but couldn't find it.
Up to 22mph. I was against electric skateboards for a long time, but then a good friend of mine got one and I got to try it out and it impressed the hell out of me so I went out and bought one.

Up to 22mph. I was against electric skateboards for a long time, but then a good friend of mine got one and I got to try it out and it impressed the hell out of me so I went out and bought one.
Great find mate I'd love one and I'm 41, the trouble round here is the paths and roads are generally a mess unless you live in a new build or well kept area.

Great find mate I'd love one and I'm 41, the trouble round here is the paths and roads are generally a mess unless you live in a new build or well kept area.
I typically go somewhere "safe" to skateboard, although, I will probably use this to run local errands.

Why is it that when I read your posts, that I always read them as if I was Morgan Freeman?
:lol:

Comes with the territory of being, what I'm rather certain is, the only minority (half Black/half Filipino) on the SMB

And it should be Samuel L. Jackson, muthafucker ;)

Just back after a 6 hour drive from Worcester, a shower then some pink gin & irn bru.
Not going to Coventry tomorrow but will go for a 9 minute holiday.
Washing the buggy & buying bits for it.
Monday....watch my boss get sacked. hoho.

@ilovehorswill what are you up to this fine weekend?
My own thread? You spoil me :lol:

Sat:
Pretty boring tbf. Sending out messages in WhatsApp, got a friend in hospital to message and the rest is family nonsense.

Got some cider to crack open. If the kids aren't coming over will probably end up nicely tanked up listening to the footy. Mebbes sell some shite on ebay.

Catch a film then catch some Zs.

Sunday: Get on here and let off some steam. Take it easy. Guaranteed something will get in the way of this and take up the day.

Bet your Mum is the filipino.
Bit personal

My own thread? You spoil me :lol:

Sat:
Pretty boring tbf. Sending out messages in WhatsApp, got a friend in hospital to message and the rest is family nonsense.

Got some cider to crack open. If the kids aren't coming over will probably end up nicely tanked up listening to the footy. Mebbes sell some shite on ebay.

Catch a film then catch some Zs.

Sunday: Get on here and let off some steam. Take it easy. Guaranteed something will get in the way of this and take up the day.
I know what you mean, pal. I hate it when that happens.

Back