The Ilovehorswill's What are you doing this weekend? Thread

fri - beers and off to hear jon da silva play,at the dog and parrot

sat - hopefully not in someone's kitchen, twitching

sun - possible promised land visit

Quiet one for a welcome change
Fri.Netflix surfing for film
Saturday either work a bit then fix my old Motorbike OR meet a random bloke somewhere around Leeds and swap guitars and a bit ££
Sunday Pick my son up,cook the dinner,chill,visit my Mam ,chill

Today - Camden Market then probably an early night. So much for the bright lights of London. Not the man I used to be or would like to be with.
Tomorrow - work seminar then travel back home.
Sunday - take my son to footy practice and catch up with the taped Coventry game.

Today: Try out the electric skateboard I got yesterday (Boosted Stealth Electric Longboard Complete). Yes, fuckers, 50 years old and I can still ollie like a motherfucker:cool:

Sat: Going out to visit my son and go out for lunch with him and some of his friends. It's close the Getty Villa so my wife and I might go there afterwards depending on time.

Sun: Church and rest. The drive up to visit my son drains me, so I will take it easy on Sunday.

Edit: sorry wrong link. This is the fucker:

Logon or register to see this image

Just been around Ann Frank’s house and off for a canal cruise in a bit with Mrs Cruze

Fri - Just got back from Germany. Cooking Chicken Satay and Nasi Goreng which will be washed down with wine and beer
Sat - Going to a wedding all day at Hallgarth Manor and stopping ower
Sun - Nursing a hangover and heading home from Pittinngton for a Sunday dinner somewhere

Today: Try out the electric skateboard I got yesterday (Boosted Stealth Electric Longboard Complete). Yes, fuckers, 50 years old and I can still ollie like a motherfucker:cool:

Sat: Going out to visit my son and go out for lunch with him and some of his friends. It's close the Getty Villa so my wife and I might go there afterwards depending on time.

Sun: Church and rest. The drive up to visit my son drains me, so I will take it easy on Sunday.

Edit: sorry wrong link. This is the fucker:

Logon or register to see this image
Check Out Bart Simpson here. f***ing skateboard and church. Yes lad

f***ing loser! :lol:
Because I still ride a skateboard? It probably doesn't make sense for someone from the UK, but most of my friends still skate. It's not uncommon for someone my age to still skate here in California, actually. You will find the same for hobbies such as surfing.

Back