The Haunting of Hill House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched 2 episodes late late night, enjoyed it. Nothing really scary yet but it has promise.

Started watching over the weekend and I am pleasantly surprised. Not scary, just a well paced whodunnit really, with the B movie cliffhangers at the end of each episode. Only 3 episodes to go.

Started watching over the weekend and I am pleasantly surprised. Not scary, just a well paced whodunnit really, with the B movie cliffhangers at the end of each episode. Only 3 episodes to go.
Just watched episode 5 which was mainly about Nelly

As you say it’s not really scary but is good viewing

Was on the beer for 3 days and watched 9 episodes yesterday. It's brilliant . Only a few scary bits but think it was episode 8 I nearly jumped out of bed . Not sure if it was the drink or the near 9 hours of watching this but I had a horrible nights sleep .Can't wait to finish it tonight still so many in answered questions .

Was on the beer for 3 days and watched 9 episodes yesterday. It's brilliant . Only a few scary bits but think it was episode 8 I nearly jumped out of bed . Not sure if it was the drink or the near 9 hours of watching this but I had a horrible nights sleep .Can't wait to finish it tonight still so many in answered questions .

Not many of them get answered in the last episode. I'm not sure what they were thinking ending it like that to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back