The Gilly the Dilf What are you up to this Weekend Thread?

Leyburn's '40's Weekend ....well worth a visit if you're into neuralgia!
Lots of Monty ( the other hero), Churchill (oh no, the other one!), Herman Goering lookalikes....and Dame Vera will be extolling the virtues of Whalemeat, again.
See you in The Black Swan.
Ah is that on this weekend? Didn't realise. I will head along to that then. Might get the train in from Finghall and back later.
Weather looking rubbish mind. Is Sunday any good for it or is Saturday the one to do?

Ah is that on this weekend? Didn't realise. I will head along to that then. Might get the train in from Finghall and back later.
Weather looking rubbish mind. Is Sunday any good for it or is Saturday the one to do?
Both days are good, they really put a great show on. It doesn't coincide with the Air Show this year either!

Absolutely fuck all. Had the shits all week and I’m dehydrated to hell. Gonna try to sort that out because I start a new job on Monday and I really want to make a good impression

Today: struggling through a hangover after a particularly amazing date last night so looking forward to an early night
Saturday: my birthday but not really doing anything
Sunday: opera with mates

Fri: long walk with the dog, bit of bait at a new restaurant that's opened round the corner.
Sat: leaving London in search of decent weather as it's due to piss it down – suggestions welcome, ideally no more than 2hrs away by train.
Sun: starting at a new company on Monday so I'll be doing fuck loads of washing and staying off the drink.
What is it?

Boy or girl? If it's girl, get it spayed before it comes into heat. Our vet said to let her have one heat cycle before having it done, but I'm currently following ours around cleaning up period blood.

Tie an old pair of knickers on her. Seriously! I had the same advice when I had a girl dog and she had the indignanty of wearing knickers in the house till she stopped bleeding :lol:

Fri: long walk with the dog, bit of bait at a new restaurant that's opened round the corner.
Sat: leaving London in search of decent weather as it's due to piss it down – suggestions welcome, ideally no more than 2hrs away by train.
Sun: starting at a new company on Monday so I'll be doing fuck loads of washing and staying off the drink.

Have you tried Zipcar Flex? Loved it when in London the other week and could see myself using it to head out the city on weekends if I lived there.

Travelling back from Copenhagen this afternoon, hopefully home about 8. Probably the last time i'll be here....working anyway.
Saturday - Keeping the little un entertained. Swimming then off to a party.....
Sunday - Hopefully I can get out on the bike for a bit.

Friday - Nowt....
Saturday - Golf in the afternoon, then a few beers on the night....
Sunday - Bents Park to see the Lightening Seeds, then maybe a few after coz its my birthday....

Today: finished for the summer yesterday, so nursery run, FIFA and that's it.
Saturday: off to Masham with some mates for our annual Ales in the Dales meet up.
Sunday come home and down as little as I can get away with.

Back