The Flags - Looks like ‘Ultra’ rubbish to me

I'm not saying they have. It's just a couple of years ago we were all taking the piss out of them for it and now we're doing it too
Some of their displays have looked decent. Others have looked typically cringeworthy (the crowd from Dumbo for example :lol:)

I didnt but thats very well organised.
;)

Cleverly put in chronological order if you happened to notice. ;)
Running about like a blue arse fly at 2pm making sure they were in the right order :lol::lol:

Last edited:
FFS man. What is it exactly that Sunderland do then? Stand in f***ing silence mostly this season. Some fans are just utterly obsessed with knocking others for trying to do something positive. I think we can all agree that the atmosphere has been shite this season. We're trying to make it better. Get on board and be positive, it's much better than just pissing and moaning on the internet.
Couldn't agree more. Some of our support do just want to sit in silence and have an issue with those who want to help the atmosphere at our games. They're like f***ing cavemen.

See that’s what is wrong, you’re not allowed an opposing opinion, any criticism is met with curt comments.
I think it's just the fact that the lads at RAWA gave people plenty chance to voice opinions, designs and to even help out. Despite that, people still just make comments saying it's shite without any reason as to why or how to improve in the future

Back