The Flags - Looks like ‘Ultra’ rubbish to me

No they’re not.

‘til is an abbreviation of until and last time I checked the spelling wasn’t ‘untill’

Mate it really is. Fuck you talking about?

They both get used

:lol:

They are though :neutral:

Until, Till, or ’Til

@Sima

An utter plank

Til is an abbreviation

Till is a word

No they’re not.

‘til is an abbreviation of until and last time I checked the spelling wasn’t ‘untill’
Till without an apostrophe is right

Why didn’t you do some research before you posted this?

Last edited:

Well fuck me, I’ve always used ‘‘til’ and never used ‘till’.

I stand corrected.

‘Thick mag till I die’. Seems weird but I’ll allow it.

Last edited:
Having just seen City’s flag display I’d like to make two observations.
1. We should have a S.A.F.C. OK banner similar to theirs.
2. I can’t help feel the club will have provided their main surfers. If they did are our club doing likewise ?

Having just seen City’s flag display I’d like to make two observations.
1. We should have a S.A.F.C. OK banner similar to theirs.
2. I can’t help feel the club will have provided their main surfers. If they did are our club doing likewise ?
Personally I wouldn't want anything from the club or club-led (not to sound ungrateful). IMO the fans will buy more into things that they feel they've contributed to or had a say in

imagine a mag coming on here to try and teach us the English language.

It was never going to end well.

Comical.

Reminds me of Waddle commentating, 'He's came on and he's went off''.
I've lived and worked with foreign people with a better grasp of the English language, ffs, it's nearly as bad as couldn't of :)

So please pray tell me what do safc fans do exactly at a home game??
Because if it's anything other than sitting in apathy and silence then you are wrong, a group of people have today and in many months of planning do something different to try n get a spark back, and imo it was the liveliest the ground has been at kick off for a looong time, still far from what we know the sol can be like but it's a start and more to come, fair play to each n every one of the lads n lasses n long may it continue

we shouldnt need to "get a spark"

Sunderland fans are like no other - and with that in mind, we asked the loyal volunteers behind the Roker End flag initiative to tell us just why being involved with the project means so much to them. Haven’t you heard? There’ll be even more flags in the Roker End for the Doncaster game, and there’ll also be latticework - a homage to Roker Park...

More at Roker Report...

Sunderland fans are like no other - and with that in mind, we asked the loyal volunteers behind the Roker End flag initiative to tell us just why being involved with the project means so much to them. Haven’t you heard? There’ll be even more flags in the Roker End for the Doncaster game, and there’ll also be latticework - a homage to Roker Park...

More at Roker Report...
Class that

Back