The Flags - Looks like ‘Ultra’ rubbish to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see them in the end. Arrived at the ground thinking I was that the Stadium of Light but lo and behold I must have taken a wrong turn and gone to Bramall Lane.

Weird cos they were playing Coventry too.

It’s not what SAFC do!

Sorry. Maybe it’s cause emotions are running high.

Anyone else not impressed by it.
So please pray tell me what do safc fans do exactly at a home game??
Because if it's anything other than sitting in apathy and silence then you are wrong, a group of people have today and in many months of planning do something different to try n get a spark back, and imo it was the liveliest the ground has been at kick off for a looong time, still far from what we know the sol can be like but it's a start and more to come, fair play to each n every one of the lads n lasses n long may it continue

It’s not what SAFC do!

I grew up in the mid-80s and I'm massively conservative when it comes to football. I'd much rather someone with a donkey jacket on was pissing in my pocket than stood next to some fanny with daft hair.

That said, I was hugely impressed with the flags. Some absolute belters of the old badge. Well done to the lads and lasses who organised that.

Well Done to RAWA, that's all that needed saying, the money was raised from Supporters own pockets and RAWA has produced was designed by fans.. nothing more or less, if folk don't like it, maybe get involved with their own ideas and put it to the group.

I don’t like the flag idea in general and I don’t really care that,that might not be popular. However it didn’t look bad today and I wouldn’t say it looked great either. Just a bit meh. Didn’t make the blindest bit of difference to the atmosphere either. Each to their own and if the flags make more happy than miserable keep the flags.the minority will learn to accept.

Thought it looked very good tbf. Not sure how people in the South Stand felt about it mind, I'd hate to be under/behind one of the flags, but then I'm a miserable twat. Thought the big flag looked better being stationary than as a 'surfer'.

Anyone know if they all got returned?

It’s not what SAFC do!

Shite.

Loads of kids just running round collecting them all.

Then they went to get the big surfer flag out and realised they couldnt because of all the daft smaller ones.

Some of the flag designs were topper mind.

So please pray tell me what do safc fans do exactly at a home game??
Because if it's anything other than sitting in apathy and silence then you are wrong, a group of people have today and in many months of planning do something different to try n get a spark back, and imo it was the liveliest the ground has been at kick off for a looong time, still far from what we know the sol can be like but it's a start and more to come, fair play to each n every one of the lads n lasses n long may it continue
Well said

Thought it looked very good tbf. Not sure how people in the South Stand felt about it mind, I'd hate to be under/behind one of the flags, but then I'm a miserable twat. Thought the big flag looked better being stationary than as a 'surfer'.

Anyone know if they all got returned?
We think they were mostly returned, yes. I had to wrestle one or two away from people at full time like. Cheeky fuckers! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back