The Fire Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the place. Was packed on Saturday afternoon. There was a smell of food obviously, but it wasn’t overly strong or unpleasant. 2.90 for pint of Double Maxim. Which was a little bit lively but otherwise ok. Nice bar, will return.

Had a look in before the match. We were stood at the bar trying to get served for yonks and decided to fuck off. Twice as busy at the bar in Tilleys and we ended up getting served within a minute.
Hopefully just teething problems.

Had a look in before the match. We were stood at the bar trying to get served for yonks and decided to fuck off. Twice as busy at the bar in Tilleys and we ended up getting served within a minute.
Tilleys is rank though. And took ages for me to get served in there last week.

i'd guess that also a lot of people (women) would be ordering drinks that take longer to make, whereas in Tilleys it would be mostly pints

i'd guess that also a lot of people (women) would be ordering drinks that take longer to make, whereas in Tilleys it would be mostly pints
What is it with groups of Women all paying for their drinks seperately the tight twats?

Is it because they are terrified that someone will want a more expensive drink than they usually get?

Went in the first Sunday it was open, drinks were canny. We even managed to get a seat but I couldn't understand why the whole time we were there four tables next to the windows had reserved signs on, no one used them the hour we were there yet people couldnt get seats and were walking out. Could be teething problems.

Nearly went in but ran out of time
Had the expected "beers expensive" patter from lads behind us as we walked past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back