The Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoyed this on the other night as was bored. Actually enjoyed it. Spent all my time in the entry level DZ with the medium level gear grades and enjoyed it. Only saw a few people which was canny as none of them were just ganking so was basically left to my own devices. Still samey as fuck tho and just doing the same few streets over and over getting loot drops.

Actually changing guns now which is a good thing, so it's not just everyone with the same gun anymore as the others look like they have been put in line to actually be useful.

Not sure how long it will last though once I get a bit loot again and then realise there is no point to it! But hey ho, filling in a few hours whilst I'm bored.

Oh and noticed some little twat trying to nick my extraction. Didn't even know you could. Think he left it too late though so was left standing there rogue infront of me and then tried to leg off. Gunned the little twat down. Dunno why they added that, going to make groups even more twats as they can take your stuff before and now after you put it on the rope. Idiotic...
Lmgs are the meta weapon wise now, namely the m60. Get one of them with good talents you can't go wrong. Also, the scar-h marksman rifle, which was worthless before the patch, is probably the best one now. Haven't been in the dz since the patch. No need to now with all the loot you can get in the pve world.

Lmgs are the meta weapon wise now, namely the m60. Get one of them with good talents you can't go wrong. Also, the scar-h marksman rifle, which was worthless before the patch, is probably the best one now. Haven't been in the dz since the patch. No need to now with all the loot you can get in the pve world.

Noticed some changes in the pve part, that you could take down targets or something? Couldn't workout how that was done though, think you have to clear an area of missions or something!? Haven't done them all on mine as got a bit bored doing them.

Or do you just mooch about pve land killing shit?

Noticed some changes in the pve part, that you could take down targets or something? Couldn't workout how that was done though, think you have to clear an area of missions or something!? Haven't done them all on mine as got a bit bored doing them.

Or do you just mooch about pve land killing shit?
Those are HVTs. They've been around for a while. You need to gather intel to do them. Best thing to do is hang around the terminal and matchmake, you should join a group that will be doing them.
There are named bosses in pve map now, like the dz, so you can farm them too.

Those are HVTs. They've been around for a while. You need to gather intel to do them. Best thing to do is hang around the terminal and matchmake, you should join a group that will be doing them.
There are named bosses in pve map now, like the dz, so you can farm them too.

Cool. Got any routes that are quick to farm pve? Might be better for me to do some pve so I can go away from the computer when I need as it's a pain in the DZ.

looking at this, but not sure if i'll get bored

between this, the new COD (this is £22, CoD £42), which ones would you say is worth getting. BF1 is also an option, but i've not been on the shooter scene for a while as I've been playing FIFA16/17

I've shredded about 4 of those scar-h.Why do you never tell me this stuff ffs.

looking at this, but not sure if i'll get bored

between this, the new COD (this is £22, CoD £42), which ones would you say is worth getting. BF1 is also an option, but i've not been on the shooter scene for a while as I've been playing FIFA16/17

Don't bother with The Division. I would personally go for BF1 out of the 3. COD I would not touch at all nowadays, the futurisitic vibe just doesn't work for me but it seems to work for all the kids running around yelling about pwning noobs. That said - you get the MW remastered version so you might end up playing that more. The reviews for Infinite Warfare are rather poor compared to BF1.

Last edited:
Pretty much the same as it was, but you can get gear easier now.

Bit bored of it again already. Got some new equipment and now sick of doing the same shit over n over and scrapping shit items I get.

What's the dark zone like? Full of groups with the class guns rinsing people?

What's the dark zone like? Full of groups with the class guns rinsing people?

Im only in the middle equipment teer and it has mostly been pretty quiet in there. Last few days have had dicks in just killing people for nowt like .1 was a well equipped bloke I couldn't even f***ing hurt, another was 3 lads stopping every extraction and taking the loot and the last was 3 lads again (maybe same ones) trying to kill the solos but 3 of us ganged up and killed them till they fucked off.

I don't get why the need to PK in it now though, loot is so easy to get anyways now. Maybe end game where their is fuck all else to do, but for others just trying to gear up it's a bit of a ***** trick.

Im only in the middle equipment teer and it has mostly been pretty quiet in there. Last few days have had dicks in just killing people for nowt like .1 was a well equipped bloke I couldn't even f***ing hurt, another was 3 lads stopping every extraction and taking the loot and the last was 3 lads again (maybe same ones) trying to kill the solos but 3 of us ganged up and killed them till they fucked off.

I don't get why the need to PK in it now though, loot is so easy to get anyways now. Maybe end game where their is fuck all else to do, but for others just trying to gear up it's a bit of a ***** trick.

PvP was a load of fun for me when we first got started, primarily because my group was in the higher geared tier so we were able to rinse people pretty quickly, especially as our gear was optimised and theirs wasn't. That was pre-gear sets anyway when it first came out.
Unfortunately the gear sets were too powerful and there was a constant meta there which meant you pretty much had to run with the meta in order to keep up.
The best gear shouldn't have dropped like it does, you should be happy to see that flash of green but the impact wears off pretty quickly.. especially because of the RNG involved in the equipment stats and the additional RNG in the skills on that item.
The PVP system is pretty poor and became stale quickly, it's PVPVE - which is stupid.

PvP was a load of fun for me when we first got started, primarily because my group was in the higher geared tier so we were able to rinse people pretty quickly, especially as our gear was optimised and theirs wasn't. That was pre-gear sets anyway when it first came out.
Unfortunately the gear sets were too powerful and there was a constant meta there which meant you pretty much had to run with the meta in order to keep up.
The best gear shouldn't have dropped like it does, you should be happy to see that flash of green but the impact wears off pretty quickly.. especially because of the RNG involved in the equipment stats and the additional RNG in the skills on that item.
The PVP system is pretty poor and became stale quickly, it's PVPVE - which is stupid.
What's meta and RNG :oops:

What's meta and RNG :oops:
Meta is whats the current "go to" like the m60 is probably the strongest weapon in the game and what people are using right now.
RNG is random number generator.

Here endeth the lesson my highly esteemed gadgy.

Meta is whats the current "go to" like the m60 is probably the strongest weapon in the game and what people are using right now.
RNG is random number generator.

Here endeth the lesson my highly esteemed gadgy.
I thank you,Lord of the Nerds x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back