The Cure.

One of the greatest British bands of all time.

Prove me wrong.

Class band. Pictures of you is my personal favourite, despite it not being their typical fare.
They're an SMB favourite, so nobody will argue.

Oh noes. I liked them before I joined this place and I’m now torn whether I should continue to like them if I’m seen as a sheep??

Last edited:
Class band. Pictures of you is my personal favourite, despite it not being their typical fare.

Oh noes. I liked them before I joined this place and I’m now torn whether I should continue to like them if I’m seen as a sheep??
Like what you like, marra. The Cure were a favourite before this place ever existed. I take pride in the fact my 15 year old daughter loves them. Not many of her mates know them, so she's certainly no sheep.

Great band their Glastonbury performance was of the best ever pity the crowd weren’t right into it though .
They're one of my favourite bands and I was at that Glastonbury performance. I actually felt everyone there was completely up for it, so surprising to read your post. It was certainly the quietist I've seen the pyramid for a headliner and naturally the crowd was far older then other headliners as most people my age were watching Chemical Brothers. Also I know where you are in a crowd makes a massive difference, and it can be massively different to other parts.

Back