The Cranberries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a massive fan of her voice but he's said nowt wrong man. He's gave his condolences then passed a personal opinion. Not everyone likes the same things in life, the post wasn't malicious imo.

she is just dead, hardly the place or the time

Racking them up now! Here's to getting older in this century! When all your favorite people start dying.
Tremendous

Always one of my favourites

:(
goosebumps all ower - again. I listen to this and others every week (sad I know) even more poignant now

RIP

Always thought this was an absolute cracker

extremely powerful song - thanks for posting this one

Her haunting vocals made just about every track they made early on superb imo. One of the most unique and probably underated female vocalists of my lifetime.
Must admit to been a massive fan of most the work they did without actually buying much of it sadly.

This!!! twice !!!

Last edited:
This has made me really upset tbh, when I've felt down I listen to No Need To Argue - I even listed it in the Desert Island discs thread, I woke up feeling shitty today, I put on that album, had a bath, got ready and went to work and now this has happened :cry:.
Yup. But listening to "The Sun Does Rise" posted by @evh78 has lifted it a bit

Absolutely gutted, beautiful singer - i'd wanted to go and see them at the Sage last year :cry: RIP Dolores xx
Sometimes.... the "like" button just isn't good enough

Last edited:
She was a bit of a character, didn’t she get married while wearing a pair of wellies with her wedding dress?

My abiding memory was listening to their 1st album on a night flight back from a boozey holiday, the B side had some great songs if you’re in the right mood.

Anyhow I don’t always say it when it’s someone I never met, but RIP Dolores you certainly made a lot of people sit up and notice you, which is as good a legacy as any.

Man this is shocking news. Mustard mitt I didn't have any big their more recent albums but the first two must have almost wore out my CD player. Some truly amazing songs when I love her voice.

Walzing back, Ode to my family, ridiculous thoughts, yeats grave - love them. Post booze session music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back