The Cranberries

These words man. Sums up living through terrorism far more eloquently than your average politician.

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence, caused such silence
Who are we mistaken?
But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head they are crying

Although I haven't played them in ages the first two albums were great. I went to see them in Edinburgh many years ago as well. Sad news indeed. R.I.P.

Their fourth album Bury The Hatchet is massively underrated. Anyone who likes the first two will like this after a few plays.

Balls man, getting offended for something you have no need to. It wasn't a nasty post mate.
Exactly. Imagine getting worked up just because somebody wasn't a particular fan of her voice ffs, neither was I as it goes. Doesn't mean any less of her passing, it's awful and tragic no matter what.

Absolutely gutted, beautiful singer - i'd wanted to go and see them at the Sage last year :cry: RIP Dolores xx

I love this song...

It reminds me so much of being young, just left school a couple of years previous, still dealing with some internal shite I had going on and thinking "where the fuck do I go from here..." I listened to this album repeatedly!

I regret never going to see them live.

Always one of my favourites

:(

Amazing, beautiful voice!

Had tickets to see them at the Sage last year but it was sadly cancelled. Linger was one of my favourite songs of the 1990s beautiful.

Back