The craic in the USA

I'm finally convinced the Trump administration wants to kill as many people as possible on its way out of the door
On its way out of the door? They've been doing almost nothing else since they got in. I'd say they're just not trying to hide it now but they never really have.
Finally a president who is going to do something
He's got a proper job on his hands mind. I hope he properly goes after Trump for all of this. I've said for ages that the way to really punish him would be to confiscate all his ill gotten gains and close down the whole criminal dynasty. Then use the money to fund education, welfare, poverty relief and social projects for black, other ethnic groups and poor communities all over the US. Make him do his prison duties on these projects as well. I'm no monster so I'd even allow some time off his sentence if he agreed to all of this as part of a plea deal, but only if he'd give evidence against his odious children and other co-conspirators. I reckon he'd throw them all under the bus to get his Twitter back never mind reduce any Jail time he got. :lol:

Last edited:

An 18-year-old from Denver has died after contracting the novel coronavirus for the second time, according to family and friends. Wilber Portillo on Nov. 19 during his second bout with COVID-19, his girlfriend Andrea Ferrel told KDVR. "He was just getting better. He had about a week of COVID-free before getting sick again," Ferrel said.

An 18-year-old from Denver has died after contracting the novel coronavirus for the second time, according to family and friends. Wilber Portillo on Nov. 19 during his second bout with COVID-19, his girlfriend Andrea Ferrel told KDVR. "He was just getting better. He had about a week of COVID-free before getting sick again," Ferrel said.
If it was only a week then he wasn't COVID free.

Are they planning on vaccinating their children too?

Will we be doing that here as well?

Regardless, will they achieve 300m there? I thought they had a fairly significant number of anti-vaxers. As in more than 8% of the population.
Pfizer's trial in children ages 12-15 is fully enrolled with 2,259 participants. The company said it hopes to have results "in the early part of 2021 and from there, we will plan to finalize our study in 5-11 year olds."
As per CNN's reporting

If anti vaxxers don't want the vaccine hopefully he'll flog them to Canada, our vacination program is shite, August before I get mine.

Some of the replies on this tweet man :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Back