The craic in the USA

Budweiser is the latest brand to raise awareness for the COVID-19 vaccines by offering free beer to those who get vaccinated.

The Anheuser-Busch beer brand has brought back its popular Budweiser Clydesdales and a puppy for the commercial called "Reunited with Buds," which posted to YouTube Thursday and is scheduled to run on national television April 26, the company told USA TODAY.

Budweiser is the latest brand to raise awareness for the COVID-19 vaccines by offering free beer to those who get vaccinated.

The Anheuser-Busch beer brand has brought back its popular Budweiser Clydesdales and a puppy for the commercial called "Reunited with Buds," which posted to YouTube Thursday and is scheduled to run on national television April 26, the company told USA TODAY.
I have my second vaccine on Friday so I might take advantage of this one. Fortunately I caught Covid after my first vaccine shot and lost my smell and taste.. Maybe the only way to really enjoy Covid.

So the salvation from a mega deadly pandemic is a bit of booze. You couldn't make it up.

I have my second vaccine on Friday so I might take advantage of this one. Fortunately I caught Covid after my first vaccine shot and lost my smell and taste.. Maybe the only way to really enjoy Covid.

Couple of questions for you m8 if you don't mind.

1. If you catch COVID in the US do you still have to pay privately for treatment or is the state paying.
2. There were some predicting US hospitals would go broke and close cos of COVID. Has this happened at all?

TVM.

Couple of questions for you m8 if you don't mind.

1. If you catch COVID in the US do you still have to pay privately for treatment or is the state paying.
2. There were some predicting US hospitals would go broke and close cos of COVID. Has this happened at all?

TVM.
Only the vaccine is free. Treatment for symptoms of Covid are still billed to insurance with patients paying the co-pay/deductables.

I am recovering from Covid right now and paid $333 for my inhaler and $70 for my steroids and other meds to alleviate the ongoing breathing issues.

Nobody is going to go broke in the medical industry from Covid. Government is the safety net that will step up, especially for Covid impacted areas.

Now I cannot speak for hospitals that specialize in non-emergency care, but haven't heard of any going bankrupt

It would be funny if Microsoft got involved. I could see a few heads exploding amongst the anti's.

Back