the chinese are lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Washington Post figure is completely misleading and speculative. It is based on no concrete evidence whatsoever, only going by anecdotes off Chinese social media.

When questioned about it directly, the Chinese people themselves laughed it off:

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

They must be super human then based on how how little deaths they have had compared to population and everywhere else they've infected since.

They must be super human then based on how how little deaths they have had compared to population and everywhere else they've infected since.

No Asian country has been hit hard because irrespective of the government, the people themselves know what to do and are not culturally complacent.

People believe and understand this with Korea, but massive political bias and resentment prevents them from objectively viewing the situation in China.

No Asian country has been hit hard because irrespective of the government, the people themselves know what to do and are not culturally complacent.

People believe and understand this with Korea, but massive political bias and resentment prevents them from objectively viewing the situation in China.

Why do they know what to do?

Why has France had double the deaths with nearly the same registered cases?

Why were they not counting positive tests with no symptoms until 2 days ago?

Why do they know what to do?

Why has France had double the deaths with nearly the same registered cases?

Why were they not counting positive tests with no symptoms until 2 days ago?

Wearing masks
social distancing
fast and somewhat draconian lockdown
aggressive contact tracing made faster by the survellience state

So not unrealistic at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing the good samaritan card, getting countries onside and everyone sucking at the teat of China.. The aftermath of all this will be, if it was deliberate or not, Playing the long-con.
If the USA believe so, that's war and not just the USA,all other countries affected. I've no doubt the CCP need to develop their bunkers. The CCP have the nation thinking they are one and the same but they're not. The CCP must have them think this to maintain control over the population. It's pure Orwell/animal farm. The CCP need to go on an extended holiday. give something else a chance.

:lol: :lol:

wasting your time there. he can't grasp that people are naturally suspicious of china. no doubt the racist card will be played any minute.

The comments he posted in the screenshot were racist towards the west so he's painted himself into a bit of a corner in that respect now.

You’ve got to take into account that the virus would of had a head start in China, thousands would have been infected before the authorities even realised there was a problem.

Probably realistic.

Those social media experts quoting millions are way off IMO - we've not seen anything like millions anywhere else in the world.

It's not based off any substantial evidence whatsoever.

The comments he posted in the screenshot were racist towards the west so he's painted himself into a bit of a corner in that respect now.

Not at all. They are sick of a self righteous west putting out lies, misinformation and abject nonsense about a country they know nothing about under the belief they are superior and enlightened.

People affiliated with Wuhan don't accept that death toll. The Washington Post is bullshitting.
In fairness, the mobile phone drop offs is a good starting point for a theory.

But also wrong.

That's because people were staying at home and didn't need to pay their bills as they use the internet.

I wasnt the one who stated china would fuck us up very badly. Whole world would be fucked if there was a war vs china but my point still stands that America are the top of the military league so to speak.

They are trying to save face. They know the world is pissed off with them. They are trying to get back in countries good books. Are you really that naive to think they doing it out of pure love for other countries?

Think you might need to go have a read about communist china & how it treats people.

Better than some according to CNBC

Not at all. They are sick of a self righteous west putting out lies, misinformation and abject nonsense about a country they know nothing about under the belief they are superior and enlightened.

People affiliated with Wuhan don't accept that death toll. The Washington Post is bullshitting.

Wonder why nobody believes them. Could it be because they silenced a doctor who whistle blew?

You've still not answered my previous questions.

Wonder why nobody believes them. Could it be because they silenced a doctor who whistle blew?

You've still not answered my previous questions.

We're not talking about the government here though. We're also talking about people who are otherwise critical of the government on many things.

They know when their government is lying but unlike us they also know when western governments are media are lying too, which we believe all too easily.

I answered it. I believe it was controlled aggressively like in Korea via better experience.

We're not talking about the government here though. We're also talking about people who are otherwise critical of the government on many things.

They know when their government is lying but unlike us they also know when western governments are media are lying too, which we believe all too easily.

I answered it. I believe it was controlled aggressively like in Korea via better experience.

Social distancing does not stop people who have already contracted the disease from dieing so I've no idea why you are saying that.

Why were they not counting asymptomatic positive tests in their results until 2 days ago?

I h
If you'd asked me 10 years ago I would have said yes, right now I don't think so at least not in any signficant manner. I am sure there is a degree of "they didn't really die of coronavirus so lets not list them" going on in places but t
Because knocking out 300 ventilators and giving them away for nothing is easy for China to do. There's a billion of them, workers get paid peanuts, zero workers rights, zero red tape, government have the power to do/order whatever they want etc. They built a massive hospital in Wuhan from scratch in 10 days man.

Utterly wrong, workers rights are actually quite high in china it is quite hard to sack people. Salaries are lower than the developed west for sure but far from peanuts and there is an immense amount of red tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back