The Bunker

Gonna try and get to this like..i used to have a few Acts of Defiance fanzines..god knows what happened to them..used to buy them off Raf at Tommys disco either on a Thursday in the Ivy House or Fridays at Green Terrace.
Me and Pyley used to go to Rafs house to get the bootleg tapes of the previous weeks gig. Wish I still had all the fanzines and tapes.

Me and Pyley used to go to Rafs house to get the bootleg tapes of the previous weeks gig. Wish I still had all the fanzines and tapes.
Does Raf live up here or does he just appear for the Bunker stuff..i was at the Flux opening night gig and like someone posted earlier i used to help out at Green Terrace..i remember going up one afternoon during the holidays and i was helping them put masking tape across the windows..when i asked why they were putting it on they said in case of a nuclear war..the tape would stop the glass from shattering..🤦🏻‍♂️😅

Does Raf live up here or does he just appear for the Bunker stuff..i was at the Flux opening night gig and like someone posted earlier i used to help out at Green Terrace..i remember going up one afternoon during the holidays and i was helping them put masking tape across the windows..when i asked why they were putting it on they said in case of a nuclear war..the tape would stop the glass from shattering..🤦🏻‍♂️😅
Think he lives over Tyneside area now , was over for Rubella Ballet Gig at Peacock last year.

Ivy House Bank Holiday Monday 06/05/24 14:00

Benefit gig to help finance the repairs to the Bunker Roof.

Four hours of music featuring :-

Patrick Gosling - As the Beatles
CP Thompson - As Michael Jackson
Celadore - As Amy Winehouse
Phil Jackson - As Green Day
House Proud - As Joy Division/New Order
Chris Hair & Wild Circle - As the Doors
Jordan Miller & Tobias Hodgson - As the Pet Shop Boys
Alex Winn - As Creddance Clearwater Revival
Lucy Shields - As Talking Heads

@Longy
@1more
@Brett
@Gabbiagreeni

Last edited:
Ivy House Bank Holiday Monday 06/05/24 14:00

Benefit gig to help finance the repairs to the Bunker Roof.

Four hours of music featuring :-

Patrick Gosling - As the Beatles
CP Thompson - As Michael Jackson
Celadore - As Amy Winehouse
Phil Jackson - As Green Day
House Proud - As Joy Division/New Order
Chris Hair & Wild Circle - As the Doors
Jordan Miller & Tobias Hodgson - As the Pet Shop Boys
Alex Winn - As Creddance Clearwater Revival
Lucy Shields - As Talking Heads

@Longy
@1more