The Bullied Syrian Kid - Other Side of the Story

It'll be interesting to see if Jamal's solicitors do take Tommy Robinson to court cos he's certainly not backing down.
He interviews a mam who says her son was bullied by Jamal, she also explains how he got the broken arm
He shows messages from a mam claiming Jamal and a group attacked her daughter
He interviews Bailey (the lad who grabbed Jamal) and he explains that what started it all was Jamal threatened to stab him.
They go through the death and rape threats aimed at him, his mam and his two younger sisters.
The whole family are now in hiding so a gofundme style page has been set up to help them.
Could be all bullshit but they do say there's two sides to every story..... we shall wait and see.

Says it all

It's shocking what's happened to the family like, all over a playground spat. 3 weeks til xmas and they can't even go home due to death threats. I'm surprised somebody hasn't set fire to the house yet.

People need to be careful about what they say online because, as this proves, shit can snowball very quickly.

The SMB post that defines irony.

I'd be interested to see what peoples take on that interview would be if it hadn't been Tommy Robinson conducting it. Lets say for instance it was Fiona Bruce or maybe Julia Etchingham.
Would there be more sympathy for the English family's plight.

Sympathy? You do realise the mother has also proven to be a racist, don't you?

It'll be interesting to see if Jamal's solicitors do take Tommy Robinson to court cos he's certainly not backing down.

He interviews a mam who says her son was bullied by Jamal, she also explains how he got the broken arm

He interviews Bailey (the lad who grabbed Jamal) and he explains that what started it all was Jamal threatened to stab him.

They go through the death and rape threats aimed at him, his mam and his two younger sisters.

The whole family are now in hiding so a gofundme style page has been set up to help them.

Could be all bullshit but they do say there's two sides to every story..... we shall wait and see.
I watched that video and I reckon it's a tad suspect. No evidence it just seems not right.

It was like a Bras Eye sketch.

No idea why he is getting involved.

That has left one kid with 150K in the bank and the other with him and his whole family threatened with rape and murder.

"what goes around, comes around"

I wonder if the Syrian kid will see it and offer some of his £150k to the family and try to make peace?

Nahhh, of course not, they'll milk the British public for every penny they can get.

They didn't ask for the money. But you know that, already.

I hope it all goes away and these things are not blown totally out of proportion but I doubt it.

When did teenagers acting like dicks become newsworthy or an interest to grown ups?
True, which is why I hope it goes to court. It went beyond the pale when that gofundme page was set up. If it does go to court it'll be a lesson either to those who set up the funding page or to TR and his supporters.

I wonder why the MSM haven't covered this story?

Because it's bullshit, perhaps?
Because they'll get death threats perhaps?

What happened to the vid of him laughing saying he'd been had on this story and he should have checked it out before going public ?

What happened to the vid of him laughing saying he'd been had on this story and he should have checked it out before going public ?
It's still out there. One person who contacted him made up a story, the others are still maintaining their stories are true.

Couldn't give a shit about "Bailey" or his family the day the vid went viral ... way before Stephen got involved!
What if Bailey was found to be telling the truth?

I have no idea why Stephen is sticking his oar in in the first place. He's an utter embarrassment.
I don't know why the media didn't bother interviewing bailey when all this took place...... oh wait :lol: actually I do

Last edited:

Back