The Bullied Syrian Kid - Other Side of the Story

True, which is why I hope it goes to court. It went beyond the pale when that gofundme page was set up. If it does go to court it'll be a lesson either to those who set up the funding page or to TR and his supporters.

Because they'll get death threats perhaps?

Why? Surely individuals have the right to spend their money how they see fit (assuming it is legal)

Why? Surely individuals have the right to spend their money how they see fit (assuming it is legal)
Ofcourse, I'm not saying it's not their right or that it's illegal.

I'm just talking about this as a news story, once the gofundme page started it went to ridiculous levels and there was no calming it back down.

I think tommy should do the world a favour and fuck off and never be seen or heard ever again.

He could have passed the info onto a credible and respected journalist or media outlet but that wouldn’t suit his self promotion
Name one credible or respected journalist that has interviewed Bailey.

I would sympathise with your opinion if anyone actually bothered to. It's been weeks, the journo's have spoken to local residents, the school, Jamals family but they haven't bothered printing his side of the story cos we all know the targeted abuse would have been thrown at them next

He interviews a mam who says her son was bullied by Jamal, she also explains how he got the broken arm

He shows messages from a mam claiming Jamal and a group attacked her daughter

He interviews Bailey (the lad who grabbed Jamal) and he explains that what started it all was Jamal threatened to stab him.

They could all be reaking righties with an agenda.

They go through the death and rape threats aimed at him, his mam and his two younger sisters.

These occurred after the video went public, and have no bearing on Jamal.

I would sympathise with your opinion if anyone actually bothered to. It's been weeks, the journo's have spoken to local residents, the school, Jamals family but they haven't bothered printing his side of the story cos we all know the targeted abuse would have been thrown at them next

Nobody apart from the police should have to interview him.

There's a moral to that.

"Don't racially abuse defenceless refugee kids that are half your size, especially when your mother is also a proven racist"

I think it was one of them inspirational memes you see on LinkedIn

There's a moral to that.

"Don't racially abuse defenceless refugee kids that are half your size, especially when your mother is also a proven racist"

I think it was one of them inspirational memes you see on LinkedIn
Like journalists care about morals.....

It's fear... and its their job. What if it turns out Jamal is a little shit and baileys telling the truth?

It'll be interesting to see if Jamal's solicitors do take Tommy Robinson to court cos he's certainly not backing down.

He interviews a mam who says her son was bullied by Jamal, she also explains how he got the broken arm

He shows messages from a mam claiming Jamal and a group attacked her daughter

He interviews Bailey (the lad who grabbed Jamal) and he explains that what started it all was Jamal threatened to stab him.

They go through the death and rape threats aimed at him, his mam and his two younger sisters.

The whole family are now in hiding so a gofundme style page has been set up to help them.

Could be all bullshit but they do say there's two sides to every story..... we shall wait and see.
For a seemingly bright lad you aren’t half gullible and naive at times and you don’t half keep some stupid company (on here).

This is the equivalent of the ‘other side of the story’ piece that Rodwell did in the Daily Mail playing the victim last season.

Back