The Bullied Syrian Kid - Other Side of the Story

Leave the thread then. Why click on it if it disinterests you so much. Its can only be a nuisance if you get involved.
There's a thread on log burners going on at the minute which i wont be clicking on because i'm not interested, but its not causing a nuisance.
:lol::lol:

Bullying has been a much debated national issue for the last 20 years. What took so long for TR and his fans to take an interest? Give us your best devil's advocacy.
Baileys mam contacted him.

I said the other day I don't know why he got involved, but now he's done this vid I'm glad.

Jamals solicitor threatened him with legal proceedings on the basis of a quick facebook video.

Imagine what he's going to threaten him with now? At least we'll all get to find out what actually happened and if people will be feeling a little ripped off.

Last edited:
Bullying has been a much debated national issue for the last 20 years. What took so long for TR and his fans to take an interest? Give us your best devil's advocacy.
You're taking digs at Tommy Robinson and trying to make this all about him.

I don't like the tit either but what you're doing is ignoring what's going on with this family because you don't like the bloke doing the interview. That's not good mate. Think before you type.

It'll be interesting to see if Jamal's solicitors do take Tommy Robinson to court cos he's certainly not backing down.

He interviews a mam who says her son was bullied by Jamal, she also explains how he got the broken arm

He shows messages from a mam claiming Jamal and a group attacked her daughter

He interviews Bailey (the lad who grabbed Jamal) and he explains that what started it all was Jamal threatened to stab him.

They go through the death and rape threats aimed at him, his mam and his two younger sisters.

The whole family are now in hiding so a gofundme style page has been set up to help them.

Could be all bullshit but they do say there's two sides to every story..... we shall wait and see.

Surprise surprise to see such a "left wing" poster suck off a nazi dick like Robinson.

At least you dropped your pretence marra. Well done.

Definitely not supporting Robinson. Definitely
Here's another. I hate talking about tommy robinson so I've come to talk about him.
I haven't said a single thing in support of him or any of his opinions this entire thread.
Why not just talk about the actual story?

There is already a tommy robinson thread.

The reason I didn't post it on there is because other than Jamals lawyer threatening to sue him. This really has nowt to do with him.

He's just the only person who has reported on any of this from the "other side" of the story...

Do you not think it's even marginally interesting?

If you can point me to someone else who's interviewed Bailey I will change the video.

Who gives a fuck?

You like people who say only one side is being talked about and how it's a bit much now. So instead of letting this story die. You keep it alive with your racist undertones

I have plenty of other times on the other thread. I haven’t watched the video, he’s not a credible source on anything
And this is an update to the story..... the point being it's not him talking.. it's the lad and a mother

Who gives a fuck?

You like people who say only one side is being talked about and how it's a bit much now. So instead of letting this story die. You keep it alive with your racist undertones
How what's a bit much now?... and ME keep it alive? Have you read the news lately? It shouldn't have been a story in the first place!

Last edited:
You're taking digs at Tommy Robinson and trying to make this all about him.

I don't like the tit either but what you're doing is ignoring what's going on with this family because you don't like the bloke doing the interview. That's not good mate. Think before you type.

You're right, I am taking digs at him - and those that lap him up. My response to you questions his motives given we've had years of people trying to tackle the problem of bullying.

There are systems in place to stop bullying and violence in schools and the issue around this or any similar case, should be why they failed, not trying to find a reason to justify it.

You're right, I am taking digs at him - and those that lap him up. My response to you questions his motives given we've had years of people trying to tackle the problem of bullying.

There are systems in place to stop bullying and violence in schools and the issue around this or any similar case, should be why they failed, not trying to find a reason to justify it.
The lessons from this is that social media is a f***ing shitstorm that amplifies everything.

It was a neutral post. I said it might all be bullshit. Do you not find the story even marginally interesting?

Nah do I fuck. Same feeling I got when they were trying to force that shit about the syrian lad.

All you social media folk are attention seeking f***ing dullards.

Talk about real shit rather than the bullshit propaganda you are force fed and regurgitate.

P.s was it fuck a neutral post. Not even if you delete all your previous posts

And this is an update to the story..... the point being it's not him talking.. it's the lad and a mother

How what's a bit much now?... and ME keep it alive? Have you read the news lately? It shouldn't have been a story in the first place!

Poo poo I'm afraid.

You're trying to take the piss but are perpetuating it. Can you not see this?

The lessons from this is that social media is a f***ing shitstorm that amplifies everything.

I hope you include yourself in that.

Nah do I fuck. Same feeling I got when they were trying to force that shit about the syrian lad.

All you social media folk are attention seeking f***ing dullards.

Talk about real shit rather than the bullshit propaganda you are force fed and regurgitate.

P.s was it fuck a neutral post. Not even if you delete all your previous posts
Oh well, I'm sorry about that. If you don't find it interesting @Sam Handwich has suggested the log burning thread instead... for your conveniance.

All us social media folk? I don't do any social media, I always say it's bad for people, I even said on this very thread a few posts up it's a shitstorm... the only social media I do is this place... and you do it too!!!:lol:

Talk about real shit? This is real shit... it really happened.

It was a neutral post. I never said I believed the lad or TR, I said it could all be bullshit.

Seriously? The page has been taken down. Or have I fell for the bait
Holy Shit that was quick :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT - Must have been a glitch

It was up 2 minutes ago but has now vanished.

Looks like they've took @bonsai's £25 and done a runner. :lol:
:lol: Unlucky @bonsai

EDIT - It's back up

Last edited:

Back