The Bullied Syrian Kid - Other Side of the Story

My views of tommy are based on what he days and does. he has an agenda. a really basic skewed agenda. If he can put an anti islam slant on anything he will - even kids. you should watch more of him to see what i mean.
I said I was ignoring Tommy and pointing out the twisting by Sky and that as a one off, someone with no idea who Tommy is would be mislead. It's obvious some know a lot more about him but I don't wish to. I was suggesting that this proven twisting will be elsewhere in other stories (possibly the attack one) and media outlets so misleading others and Tommy has fuck all to do with that :lol:

I said I was ignoring Tommy and pointing out the twisting by Sky and that as a one off, someone with no idea who Tommy is would be mislead. It's obvious some know a lot more about him but I don't wish to. I was suggesting that this proven twisting will be elsewhere in other stories (possibly the attack one) and media outlets so misleading others and Tommy has fuck all to do with that :lol:

So when Tommy decided to get involved in the Capslock Billy campaign that graced our fair home city, he specifically did not go in calling for everyone to cool it, stop whipping things up and look at the cold hard facts. He decided that the Combat 18 and National Front supporting mob who were smashing the windows of random Asian people were telling the truth, that all the cases they were referring to on Facebook were not at all made up or exaggerated. Further that their version of the police’s investigation was true, that the police were in fact lying and had not thoroughly investigated the matter and the impression being given that immigrant rapists were lurking on every corner putting EVERY INNOCENT WOMAN AND CHILD IN SUNDERLAND IN MORTAL DANGER was in no way a misrepresentation designed to threaten and harass an entire group of people.

Of course, maybe I’ve missed Tommy publicly stating that perhaps he should have checked the facts a bit more carefully before weighing in on the Sunderland allegations, and that he’s very sorry that by not doing so he may have caused people who’d perhaps not done everything they’d been accused of to be attacked, threatened and harassed. Maybe he has learned his lesson and is trying to make up for that now by trying to ensure that all reporting is factual and balanced and not scapegoating people unfairly. But it does *sort of* look like when blanket allegations are being made which point the finger at every last immigrant and every last Muslim in a given area by white people with a bit of a shady background, he just takes those allegations at face value and supports the mobilisation of people onto the streets in quite a forceful manner. On the other hand, when the situation is reversed he wants everyone to back up and consider things more carefully before rushing to judgement.

I've probably only caught half this, but to play your game from what I've seen, you think it's ok to defend a kid who's threatened to stab another kid, been part of a group that's beat up a girl and doesn't deserve someone having a go back. Now obviously you don't think that, but no one on here knows what's really happened here. Kids fighting at school has happened forever. Have 1 of those kids a different race, it's now a racist attack. In the video of the attack, not 1 racist word is said iirc, so if this was a white kid fighting another white kid, the uproar would be nothing ike this.
Spot on this

So when Tommy decided to get involved in the Capslock Billy campaign that graced our fair home city, he specifically did not go in calling for everyone to cool it, stop whipping things up and look at the cold hard facts. He decided that the Combat 18 and National Front supporting mob who were smashing the windows of random Asian people were telling the truth, that all the cases they were referring to on Facebook were not at all made up or exaggerated. Further that their version of the police’s investigation was true, that the police were in fact lying and had not thoroughly investigated the matter and the impression being given that immigrant rapists were lurking on every corner putting EVERY INNOCENT WOMAN AND CHILD IN SUNDERLAND IN MORTAL DANGER was in no way a misrepresentation designed to threaten and harass an entire group of people.

Of course, maybe I’ve missed Tommy publicly stating that perhaps he should have checked the facts a bit more carefully before weighing in on the Sunderland allegations, and that he’s very sorry that by not doing so he may have caused people who’d perhaps not done everything they’d been accused of to be attacked, threatened and harassed. Maybe he has learned his lesson and is trying to make up for that now by trying to ensure that all reporting is factual and balanced and not scapegoating people unfairly. But it does *sort of* look like when blanket allegations are being made which point the finger at every last immigrant and every last Muslim in a given area by white people with a bit of a shady background, he just takes those allegations at face value and supports the mobilisation of people onto the streets in quite a forceful manner. On the other hand, when the situation is reversed he wants everyone to back up and consider things more carefully before rushing to judgement.
Fuck me :lol: I think you're obviously missing my point about a large National media company being shown to be twisting things and the possibility that the media may have twisted the attack story to sensationalise it even more (along with fuck knows what else stories in the past). It's in their blood as they need to do it to for obvious reasons or else they'd disappear. There's no doubt they do it as they do shit like hacking phone messages etc. My point had nowt to do with Tommy in the slightest yet you go off on one :lol:

Fuck me :lol: I think you're obviously missing my point about a large National media company being shown to be twisting things and the possibility that the media may have twisted the attack story to sensationalise it even more (along with fuck knows what else stories in the past). It's in their blood as they need to do it to for obvious reasons or else they'd disappear. There's no doubt they do it as they do shit like hacking phone messages etc. My point had nowt to do with Tommy in the slightest yet you go off on one :lol:
Tunnel vision and blinkers mate. As soon as anyone mentions the fact that TR may not be the devil incarnate (and i"m well aware that wasn't the intention of your post) you get stamped on by a small hardcore, who prove themselves to be as intolerant as the man they accuse of intolerance.
For the record, i think TR is a vain, arrogant narcissist. I wouldn't have him in my circle of friends. However, im prepared to listen to his views and do think he is being treated badly by the english press and media for exposing their failure to address the culteral landscape.

I also don't watch any of his videos and think he's a bit of a knob based on what little I've heard of him. However I just watched the video below about an interview with Sky as I clicked a link @Sam Handwich posted here that took me to his Youtube page

www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-bullied-syrian-kid-other-side-of-the-story.1454064/page-21#post-28734685

Watch the beginning showing all the headlines, then go to 1:05 to hear the interveiwer's voiceover and then Tommy's 'answer' but then skip to 8:38 to then see the bit about the educational video.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Tommy, it certainly shows how the Sky interviewer has manipulated Tommy's answer to suit his own report. It's on the Sky Website with the headline "I don't care if I incite fear of Muslims"

Tommy Robinson: I don't care if I incite fear of Muslims

Yet he clearly doesn't say "I" as he says "it". It's also clear when you see the whole part of the video that the 'it' he's referring to is an educational video for schools the Dutch made and showed kids warning them of the dangers. He also mentions the UK didn't allow it in 2007 for racial purposes.

People who watched that Sky News report, read the Sky website or read the numerous other media reports about it will then make an opinion of him or add more to their opinion.

It just shows the media can be a load of bullshit but sometimes people form opinions of things based on it. People may already have opinions of Tommy but it's clear that Sky have obviously manipulated this to make him seem more of a racist knob.

I've a suspicion the same will go for the reporting on the bullying video as some will only see it as a 'racist attack' but that've because it's the most news worthy side of the story. If this was 2 white kids then it would be a complete non-story yet. Chances this and another things related it will have been manipulated in the press to 'sensationalise' it. It could well have been a racist attack but the fact is very few, if anyone on here knows the true story behind the 'bullying' video. Yet some on here will argue til they're blue in the face based on stuff they've watched, read or been told etc.

I'm not pointing this post at anyone or getting involved in this racist debate. I'm just pointing out the media cannot be trusted to give the whole unbiased story yet most probably don't know the whole story will start throwing wobblies over it all.

What's more concerning is just how much else goes on with completely different subjects?

On a lighter note, here's another recent and canny fake reporting incident :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All very interesting and TLDR but fake news or media shite about somebody being more of a twat than they really are doesn’t stop them from being a twat in the first place.

I'd be interested to see what peoples take on that interview would be if it hadn't been Tommy Robinson conducting it. Lets say for instance it was Fiona Bruce or maybe Julia Etchingham.
Would there be more sympathy for the English family's plight.

Perhaps some investigative journalists irrespective of race and ethnicity could get off their arses and go to do some interviews. Impartial but full investigation and the facts and then ask the views of all these celebrities, who voice their opinions and that's all they are of both sides now they know the full facts.

Have their views changed, did they think they should give an opinion based on one side of facts only, have the full facts made them change their views. Shit happens, but again the establishment does not deal with the issue and irrespective of

race, creed colour or religion therein lies the shame!

All very interesting and TLDR but fake news or media shite about somebody being more of a twat than they really are doesn’t stop them from being a twat in the first place.
Ignore who it is (seems some can't) and look at the fact that Sky have blatantly twisted it to sensationalise it. So my point is that if they twist that then what else do they twist? That's why I said what if the media might be twisting the attack story to make it more of a story rather than another bullying incident that sadly happens daily. If it was an English lad onto an English lad then would it have been as big a news story with this exposure to then end up with a huge donation amount?

Very few will know the true facts as to why the lad attacked him yet they'll get in heated debates on here and some will be basing that on what the media spoon fed them or hearsay or even worse Farsebook and Tw@tter :lol:

Tunnel vision and blinkers mate. As soon as anyone mentions the fact that TR may not be the devil incarnate (and i"m well aware that wasn't the intention of your post) you get stamped on by a small hardcore, who prove themselves to be as intolerant as the man they accuse of intolerance.
For the record, i think TR is a vain, arrogant narcissist. I wouldn't have him in my circle of friends. However, im prepared to listen to his views and do think he is being treated badly by the english press and media for exposing their failure to address the culteral landscape.
Aye some are completely missing my point :lol: I couldn't give a fuck about TR and was focused on Sky twisting his words completely by stitching things together. It makes me wonder what other shite they (and other media outlets) spout, hence my point about people reading about the attack and possibly not getting the true story behind it all. It's fuck all to do with TR.

Slightly to do with Tommy, given that he is the one calling others for not being 100% legit in their coverage of the facts

Slightly to do with Tommy, given that he is the one calling others for not being 100% legit in their coverage of the facts
I'm calling it though, fuck Tommy's opinion ;)

I've seen the evidence which is the Sky website that I've linked to with an twisted misleading headline and the actual video footage in that Youtube link. Unless someone has hacked my DNS and using state of the art video editing technology there's no denying the Sky reporter Jason Farrell twisted it to make it more of a story as click bait. Hence my point, what else do they and other media outlets twist to get click bait, revenue etc? Should people believe what has been reported about the bullying attack and then go off on one about it when it's possibly not the whole story?

If that was Jack Ross's words being twisted in another subject then there would be f***ing uproar on here :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm calling it though, fuck Tommy's opinion ;)

I've seen the evidence which is the Sky website that I've linked to with an twisted misleading headline and the actual video footage in that Youtube link. Unless someone has hacked my DNS and using state of the art video editing technology there's no denying the Sky reporter Jason Farrell twisted it to make it more of a story as click bait. Hence my point, what else do they and other media outlets twist to get click bait, revenue etc? Should people believe what has been reported about the bullying attack and then go off on one about it when it's possibly not the whole story?

If that was Jack Ross's words being twisted in another subject then there would be f***ing uproar on here :lol:
Unless they were twisting Jacks words into comprehensible English.
Seriously though, the media have a lot stronger motive than clickbait revenue.

Ignore who it is (seems some can't) and look at the fact that Sky have blatantly twisted it to sensationalise it. So my point is that if they twist that then what else do they twist? That's why I said what if the media might be twisting the attack story to make it more of a story rather than another bullying incident that sadly happens daily. If it was an English lad onto an English lad then would it have been as big a news story with this exposure to then end up with a huge donation amount?

Very few will know the true facts as to why the lad attacked him yet they'll get in heated debates on here and some will be basing that on what the media spoon fed them or hearsay or even worse Farsebook and Tw@tter :lol:

Aye some are completely missing my point :lol: I couldn't give a fuck about TR and was focused on Sky twisting his words completely by stitching things together. It makes me wonder what other shite they (and other media outlets) spout, hence my point about people reading about the attack and possibly not getting the true story behind it all. It's fuck all to do with TR.

OK.

Back