The Bullied Syrian Kid - Other Side of the Story

Ernst Rhom is making things up there. Facts are somebody was filmed beating up a wimpy looking Syrian kid. Trying to turn that into Nazi propaganda just makes his agenda look more strained.

It's a bit weird if we're honest. His obsession is suggestive of a personality disorder and he should probably see a shrink before he does himself or somebody else some serious harm.
Well we will hopefully find out the truth in the coming months. If jamals solicitors stick to their word and sue TR it could get interesting.

Ernst Rhom is making things up there. Facts are somebody was filmed beating up a wimpy looking Syrian kid. Trying to turn that into Nazi propaganda just makes his agenda look more strained.

It's a bit weird if we're honest. His obsession is suggestive of a personality disorder and he should probably see a shrink before he does himself or somebody else some serious harm.
Even the first two lines

"everyone who saw the video of the Syrian refugee and a young boy called Bailey Mclaren".

You have to have a certain kind of brain to be sucked into this shit

Good game though. Let's put the "other" side of every story and treat them the same. Let's not do any analysis of the facts or anything, just report the controversy.

Tommy Robinson thinks he's helping address a key social problem with the way he campaigns. I think he's a raging goat nonce and regularly shits in the freezer section of Aldi. What's the truth? NOBODY KNOWS

Good game though. Let's put the "other" side of every story and treat them the same. Let's not do any analysis of the facts or anything, just report the controversy.

Tommy Robinson thinks he's helping address a key social problem with the way he campaigns. I think he's a raging goat nonce and regularly shits in the freezer section of Aldi. What's the truth? NOBODY KNOWS
Then let’s argue that he probably doesn’t nonce goats and shit in Aldi, but how terrible it would be IF he did....until any semblance of truth and nuance is lost amidst the binary arguments.

Even the first two lines

"everyone who saw the video of the Syrian refugee and a young boy called Bailey Mclaren".

You have to have a certain kind of brain to be sucked into this shit

I haven’t seen the video. Am I abnormal or oversensitive for reading a report of what a video contains, viewing a still image of it and thinking ‘I’m not watching that’.

I also don’t watch videos published by Tommy Robinson. For much the same reasons. I think I know enough about his views without having to spend my time getting outraged via repetition in glorious high definition.

Go on. Get outraged. Get all critical about how typical that is of leftie snowflake apologists to consciously avoid hearing or seeing anything that doesn’t support their pre-existing agenda. I’ll then say ‘right back at yer Ghengis’ and we’ll go one more time around the roundabout.

To be fair it appears only one side of the story came out and it was just the controversy that was reported

As someone posted earlier in the thread, it sounds like it was kids being kids. Take away the Syrian refugee element and it wouldn't have been reported in the media

I can imagine all The Karen Matthews'esque mother types plotting their teens getting similar treatment as this poor lad got (a mate will have their mobile on and ready) ...when will all this social media shit end. Good grief its destroying the well being of kids and society as as a whole.

Last edited:
I’m of the opinion that Tommy Stephen Yaxley-Lennon Robinson probably doesn’t nonce goats.

But he might do.
If he did, then some of the posters on here would say it's freedom of expression & that it's only lefty snowflakes that want to stop him expressing that freedom

If he did, then some of the posters on here would say it's freedom of expression & that it's only lefty snowflakes that want to stop him expressing that freedom
Oh quite. But let’s make it clear that the probability is that if he did once nonce a goat, then it was only so he could then say he’d given it a go to understand how bad it is and he can now speak knowledgeably against the diddling of our caprine cousins in much the same way as he can jump on the billions of peaceful muslims in the world cos he’s had a couple of passages from the qu’ran photocopied.

I haven’t seen the video. Am I abnormal or oversensitive for reading a report of what a video contains, viewing a still image of it and thinking ‘I’m not watching that’.

I also don’t watch videos published by Tommy Robinson. For much the same reasons. I think I know enough about his views without having to spend my time getting outraged via repetition in glorious high definition.

Go on. Get outraged. Get all critical about how typical that is of leftie snowflake apologists to consciously avoid hearing or seeing anything that doesn’t support their pre-existing agenda. I’ll then say ‘right back at yer Ghengis’ and we’ll go one more time around the roundabout.
I can get outraged if you like, but i get the feeling this was for somebody else :lol:

I can get outraged if you like, but i get the feeling this was for somebody else :lol:

:). I quoted you coz of the ‘everyone has seen..’ bit ...and the ‘sucked into this shit’ phrase; which sparked some free-form rambling on my part. I have no idea what I was intending to communicate when I quoted you but it ended up as worldweary fatalistic bollocks.

Just enjoy my bollocks.

Aldi may have a definitive answer regarding the frozen feces or lack thereof.

I also don't watch any of his videos and think he's a bit of a knob based on what little I've heard of him. However I just watched the video below about an interview with Sky as I clicked a link @Sam Handwich posted here that took me to his Youtube page

www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-bullied-syrian-kid-other-side-of-the-story.1454064/page-21#post-28734685

Watch the beginning showing all the headlines, then go to 1:05 to hear the interveiwer's voiceover and then Tommy's 'answer' but then skip to 8:38 to then see the bit about the educational video.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Tommy, it certainly shows how the Sky interviewer has manipulated Tommy's answer to suit his own report. It's on the Sky Website with the headline "I don't care if I incite fear of Muslims"

Tommy Robinson: I don't care if I incite fear of Muslims

Yet he clearly doesn't say "I" as he says "it". It's also clear when you see the whole part of the video that the 'it' he's referring to is an educational video for schools the Dutch made and showed kids warning them of the dangers. He also mentions the UK didn't allow it in 2007 for racial purposes.

People who watched that Sky News report, read the Sky website or read the numerous other media reports about it will then make an opinion of him or add more to their opinion.

It just shows the media can be a load of bullshit but sometimes people form opinions of things based on it. People may already have opinions of Tommy but it's clear that Sky have obviously manipulated this to make him seem more of a racist knob.

I've a suspicion the same will go for the reporting on the bullying video as some will only see it as a 'racist attack' but that've because it's the most news worthy side of the story. If this was 2 white kids then it would be a complete non-story yet. Chances this and another things related it will have been manipulated in the press to 'sensationalise' it. It could well have been a racist attack but the fact is very few, if anyone on here knows the true story behind the 'bullying' video. Yet some on here will argue til they're blue in the face based on stuff they've watched, read or been told etc.

I'm not pointing this post at anyone or getting involved in this racist debate. I'm just pointing out the media cannot be trusted to give the whole unbiased story yet most probably don't know the whole story will start throwing wobblies over it all.

What's more concerning is just how much else goes on with completely different subjects?

On a lighter note, here's another recent and canny fake reporting incident :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also don't watch any of his videos and think he's a bit of a knob based on what little I've heard of him. However I just watched the video below about an interview with Sky as I clicked a link @Sam Handwich posted here that took me to his Youtube page

www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-bullied-syrian-kid-other-side-of-the-story.1454064/page-21#post-28734685

Watch the beginning showing all the headlines, then go to 1:05 to hear the interveiwer's voiceover and then Tommy's 'answer' but then skip to 8:38 to then see the bit about the educational video.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Tommy, it certainly shows how the Sky interviewer has manipulated Tommy's answer to suit his own report. It's on the Sky Website with the headline "I don't care if I incite fear of Muslims"

Tommy Robinson: I don't care if I incite fear of Muslims

Yet he clearly doesn't say "I" as he says "it". It's also clear when you see the whole part of the video that the 'it' he's referring to is an educational video for schools the Dutch made and showed kids warning them of the dangers. He also mentions the UK didn't allow it in 2007 for racial purposes.

People who watched that Sky News report, read the Sky website or read the numerous other media reports about it will then make an opinion of him or add more to their opinion.

It just shows the media can be a load of bullshit but sometimes people form opinions of things based on it. People may already have opinions of Tommy but it's clear that Sky have obviously manipulated this to make him seem more of a racist knob.

I've a suspicion the same will go for the reporting on the bullying video as some will only see it as a 'racist attack' but that've because it's the most news worthy side of the story. If this was 2 white kids then it would be a complete non-story yet. Chances this and another things related it will have been manipulated in the press to 'sensationalise' it. It could well have been a racist attack but the fact is very few, if anyone on here knows the true story behind the 'bullying' video. Yet some on here will argue til they're blue in the face based on stuff they've watched, read or been told etc.

I'm not pointing this post at anyone or getting involved in this racist debate. I'm just pointing out the media cannot be trusted to give the whole unbiased story yet most probably don't know the whole story will start throwing wobblies over it all.

What's more concerning is just how much else goes on with completely different subjects?

On a lighter note, here's another recent and canny fake reporting incident :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tommy Robinson is less trustworthy than the mainstream media for delivering impartial news

Tommy Robinson is less trustworthy than the mainstream media for delivering impartial news
I did point out to ignore Tommy but I knew he would still be brought into it. Does that make it right for Sky to completely bullshit and twist a report in such a way? How much more of this twisting shit goes on that doesn't get exposed?

It's just another example showing the media twist shit and they'll will sensationalise something to generate more interest for obvious reasons. Can anyone here, who doesn't know exactly what happened or what lead up to the attack truly believe what the media has reported about the attack? I think one fact is that nobody on here knows the whole story behind the attack and just basing it on their views of Tommy, the video if they've watched it, the various snippets of info in media, here and elsewhere such as Farsebook.

I find these threads amusing as people will get at each others throats yet probably don't even know half of what actually went on! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did point out to ignore Tommy but I knew he would still be brought into it. Does that make it right for Sky to completely bullshit and twist a report in such a way? How much more of this twisting shit goes on that doesn't get exposed?

It's just another example showing the media twist shit and they'll will sensationalise something to generate more interest for obvious reasons. Can anyone here, who doesn't know exactly what happened or what lead up to the attack truly believe what the media has reported about the attack? I think one fact is that nobody on here knows the whole story behind the attack and just basing it on their views of Tommy, the video if they've watched it, the various snippets of info in media, here and elsewhere such as Farsebook.

I find these threads amusing as people will get at each others throats yet probably don't even know half of what actually went on! :lol: :lol:
My views of tommy are based on what he days and does. he has an agenda. a really basic skewed agenda. If he can put an anti islam slant on anything he will - even kids. you should watch more of him to see what i mean.

To be fair it appears only one side of the story came out and it was just the controversy that was reported

As someone posted earlier in the thread, it sounds like it was kids being kids. Take away the Syrian refugee element and it wouldn't have been reported in the media

Well apart from the fact that one kid is a Syrian refugee and the other (much bigger) kid is a racist from a racist family. Aye, just kids being kids.

Back