The Borough

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing astounds me mate, every bastard time.

What do they want, a woman reading Sylvia Plath beside a vase of freshly plucked tulips and a Yankee candle each side of the urinal?

Just have a slash and get back to your pints you absolute pork bensons.

Personally prefer to have a pint somewhere I'm not gonna catch cholera, but each to their own

Had to use a hovercraft to get out of the toilets last time I was in.
:lol::lol:

f***ing astounds me mate, every bastard time.

What do they want, a woman reading Sylvia Plath beside a vase of freshly plucked tulips and a Yankee candle each side of the urinal?

Just have a slash and get back to your pints you absolute pork bensons.

:lol:im creased at Pork Bensons, WTF is a pork Benson :lol:

Last edited:
Always been a f***ing dump.

I remember when The Borough, The Beehive and The Painted Wagon were like the Bermuda Triangle at closing time. People went in there never to be seen again. The pigs would have meat wagons strategically staged in the back lanes behind the ABC, Books Fashions etc and could close the entire place off at a moment's notice if they needed to plunge in and sort out some aggro. Dunno what the town's like now but there were definitely some very rough periods. Catching the 102 up Durham Road at closing time with all the Plainsy, Farra and Thorney lads on. Maybe extended hours has blurred the line of closing time so you don't get the entire town piling on to a handful of busses any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back