The Board

Have completely misjudged the mood of the fans and this managerial appointment. Some managers would have been given a period of grace, Parkinson was no ones choice and is up against it day one.
I think you're wrong - I think most people are willing to support the bloke. He may not be first choice but he's actually quite a pragmatic choice and that may be what we need. We have tried all sorts over the years and the best fits were the likes of Allardyce and Reid - I would have thought Parkinson was in the mould football wise.

I am more than happy to give Parkinson a chance and will be behind him and the team.

But I have lost all faith and confidence in Donald and Methven the way they are running the club. It has become apparent that they are completely out of their depth and are actually clueless. They are as bad as Short in terms of strategy, plan and having competent people in roles to help us move forward (e.g Coton and Hill).

Last edited:
I thinks it’s the possible collapse of the MSD deal rather than Parkinson that has caused the unrest. The anger is getting taken out on Parkinson.

Pearson and Phillips wanted the job yet goes for Parkinson. Hasn't listened to the fans at all, not surprised he got off Twitter when he did, knew the anger from the fans was coming his way. The anger will still be there on match day Stewie if things don't go well.

Back