The Board

Doesn't matter who come in, the twisty fuckers on here would have had a moan.
Is the correct answer
Pearson and Phillips wanted the job yet goes for Parkinson. Hasn't listened to the fans at all, not surprised he got off Twitter when he did, knew the anger from the fans was coming his way. The anger will still be there on match day Stewie if things don't go well.
We couldn't afford Pearson, and he was by know means the fans choice for the Job.

Last edited:
Have completely misjudged the mood of the fans and this managerial appointment. Some managers would have been given a period of grace, Parkinson was no ones choice and is up against it day one.

Reckon that’s just a social media myth. People see Bolton or whatever and feel a bit lacklustre about it all. Reality is the bloke has a decent CV and seems a good fit on paper for what we need. But that’s a bit boring and he’s not Roy Keane or SKP. knows what he’ll be like ? We’ve had a decade of chaos. He might do what Dennis Smith did or he might be another Grayson. It is what is is.

Have completely misjudged the mood of the fans and this managerial appointment. Some managers would have been given a period of grace, Parkinson was no ones choice and is up against it day one.
Fuck me, so we are going to be like those silly fuckers up the road? Reeto, what a crock of shite this forum is rapidly becoming.
So you’re happy with appointment then?
Why ? Are you one of the aforementioned twisty fuckers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously the anti sunderland bile you have been spouting all day , you could do with a ban.

Disagree with being that short term. He has to be judged on whether he gets us promoted or not. Simple as that really, same as Ross last year.

Look Parky can't do anything about the games we've played so far and the points we've achieved.

Parky is starting with a handicap we are where we are and he has to work with that. Can't bring players in until January and can't do anything about the teams above us and the points they've got on the board

He has to be judged on whether he gets us in the play offs. The play offs are a lottery and if we lost them again I wouldn't blame Parky

I think expecting automatic promotion given our position is too unrealistic for me I'll judge him on whether we get playoffs. If he had started the season in charge I've no doubt he would have us piss automatic promotion and I'd be judging him on that criteria

Sweeping statements like "Parkinson was no ones choice"
How do you know that??

Some of us respect the selection process and we are in LEAGUE 1 with a guy who has some success in this league
So I am happy with the choice because I can't see anybody better willing to come while we are in this division

If you have a number of names who were willing let me know them so I can chew it over

Back